Reviews for An Assassin's Choice
Iloveeverything chapter 6 . 3/15
Love it!
Iloveeverything chapter 5 . 3/15
Yami meet his parents was to cout
Iloveeverything chapter 4 . 3/15
Assome!
Iloveeverything chapter 3 . 3/15
I LOVE IT!
Iloveeverything chapter 2 . 3/15
I think Ryou shud be more "evil" tourds Bakura aderwise this is grate
Iloveeverything chapter 1 . 3/15
This was assome!
The cheating is way too similar, and its kind of ironic it happened at the same time. But overall great story! I love how you made Yugi an assassin, its just so unexpected.
alicemomiji chapter 21 . 7/8/2013
OMG wow I think with just that 1 group of friends that upped Japan's birth rate about 2% They where quite the little bunnies. Nice story I liked it. Keep up the good work.
kikatyugi chapter 2 . 5/18/2013
Great job
Riku'sbride21 chapter 21 . 3/6/2013
best and cutest three-some couple story i have ever read!
i freaked and practically screamed when i read that yugi was carrying quadurplets...dont know if i spelled that right...but amazing story!
Mukuro234 chapter 21 . 12/23/2012
Awe I loved this it was very enjoyable
Echo Hikari chapter 13 . 11/7/2012
Hikari: *Blushes and hides behind Echo and whispers something in her ear*
Echo: Hikari says h-h-how the heck?! I never thought anyone could be able to do that.
Me: *Scratching her head blushing* ECHO HIKARI... YOU FORCE ME TO READ LEMONS DARNIT I READ SO MANY TO LAST A LIFETIME!
Echo: Yup.
Echo Hikari chapter 9 . 11/7/2012
Hikari: YES I KNEW IT WAS YUGI!
Echo: You just kinda spoiled it.
Hikari: OOPS... I said nothing you heard nothing and you don't understand English.
Echo: A bit overboard?
Hikari: YUP! Anyway great story.
Akeyla chapter 21 . 11/4/2012
i think you should make a sequel where Yugi has to become an assassin one more time. One or a few of his children is kidnapped by a very old enemy only to Yugi. What do you think?
C24 and G36 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
The ending wasn't the best you could have done the attacks were waaaaaaay to similar and the ending was kind of cheesy but i am going 2 continue it it sounds like a great story : D