Reviews for Of the Awful Battle
Tiherina chapter 4 . 7/19/2009
That is insane. I love your writing.
xXErineilXx chapter 1 . 6/24/2009
Thanks for writing this story! I was pretty dissapointed to find almost no stories about Rumpu-*ahem* the Great Rumpus Cat until now
SummerRose12 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
A haunting ending! Who knew The Great Rumpus Cat was a conman? And partially a coward! How brilliant! I enjoyed this story! I kind of saw that coming though, I mean seriously, no one can go against the elite Cat of Mystery And since the G.R.C was basically no use at all, I didn't expect him to actually CAPTURE Macavity. Nice humor. Good irony. All-in-all an INGENIUS Story!
SummerRose12 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
STILL LAUGHING HYSTARICALLY! How on earth can you be such a comedic genius? I can't even do that! Wow. I'm amazed. And, (being the freaky grammar police that I can be) did not find one error! Wonderful. Simply amazing!
SummerRose12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
So, this was a great start! Wonderful actually! I enjoyed it immensly! I must say, you have added just enough humor to get me to curl-up into a ball on the floor while laughing Hysterically! You really have a good way of writing! I'm off to the next chapter!
jelliclesoul635 chapter 4 . 6/9/2009
That story was interesting, different, and had a surprise ending. I half expected that particular conclusion but that’s not such a bad thing.

You should write more often. I am only too sad that this story was so short. :( I would have loved reading more of it.

But you should definitely consider writing more pieces! it’s amazingly fun once you really get started.

jelliclesoul635 chapter 3 . 6/9/2009
That idea was not only clever, but dangerous! I find it hilarious how Demeter is referred to as ‘bait’ by the Great Rumpus Cat. :)

You are doing a magnificent job at capturing the essence of each character; especially the Great Rumpus Cat. You have an uncanny ability to get inside a cats mind and write about stuff.

jelliclesoul635 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
This is such a funny and adorable story! I can’t wait to read more! So far, my only suggestion is to continue writing. That’s all. What more can I say? :)

jelliclesoul635 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This seems to be a great story so far. I have a feeling it is just getting started and that there is more humor and adventure on the way!