Reviews for Anomaly
percabethxjasper002 chapter 16 . 5/14
This is an amazing plot line and enjoyable to read. I hope you get the chance to update thus soon. Please continue this story its my favorite numbers fanfic.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 3/3
this story is so interesting, I hope you start updating it again soon.
sweetwizard88 chapter 16 . 2/9
eally well written, very intriguing story. Very good job! Love to read more️
LMusicalPhysicist chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This is an awesome story, and it takes a lot to entertain me lol. Doing a great job, hope your computer gets sorted alright and can't wait till the next update! Thanks for writing! :)
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Please please i am pleading for you to finish. I've been waiting for the past 4 years now. Surely you've worked out an amazing ending to this. Closure is essential. I so love this fic!
looking forward to more. I know you'll get back here :)
May Eve chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
I have to stop torturing myself by rereading this a dozen times between updates. BUT IT'S JUST SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND PLEASE-
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
This is so amazing. I wish that it was finished! I totally got lost in the story and then... it never ended! Truly amazing
May Eve again chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Please please please please please please. I really cannot verbalize how much I adore this fic and how badly it pains me every time I reread and it just STOPS.
Midnight Alwas chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
4 years is a verrrrryyy long time. This fic is by far my favorite in numb3rs fanfics and u haven't updated in forever :/. Please update soon I know you actually have a life but I really hope you can
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
This is so amazing. I love it sooooo much
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Every time I reread this fic (which is often), I end up yelling or crying - yelling because deargoditisamazing and crying because THREE YEARS as a WIP.
ZomePeople13 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
GOD, those message-translation-meaning-things are amazing, it's very clever to add this background information chapter :D
I love this story so much!
janedoe chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I enjoyed reading the story very much. are you gonna to continue? hope so. this is one of my favourite num3rs stories. waiting for it more chapter ;)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Gah!

You need to update again!

I just reread ALL the chapters!

Please, more!
Chris chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really like this story. I hope you finish it someday.