Reviews for Anomaly
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 3/3
this story is so interesting, I hope you start updating it again soon.
sweetwizard88 chapter 16 . 2/9
eally well written, very intriguing story. Very good job! Love to read more️
LMusicalPhysicist chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This is an awesome story, and it takes a lot to entertain me lol. Doing a great job, hope your computer gets sorted alright and can't wait till the next update! Thanks for writing! :)
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Please please i am pleading for you to finish. I've been waiting for the past 4 years now. Surely you've worked out an amazing ending to this. Closure is essential. I so love this fic!
looking forward to more. I know you'll get back here :)
May Eve chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
I have to stop torturing myself by rereading this a dozen times between updates. BUT IT'S JUST SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND PLEASE-
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
This is so amazing. I wish that it was finished! I totally got lost in the story and then... it never ended! Truly amazing
May Eve again chapter 16 . 2/16/2014
Please please please please please please. I really cannot verbalize how much I adore this fic and how badly it pains me every time I reread and it just STOPS.
Midnight Alwas chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
4 years is a verrrrryyy long time. This fic is by far my favorite in numb3rs fanfics and u haven't updated in forever :/. Please update soon I know you actually have a life but I really hope you can
Guest chapter 16 . 11/3/2013
This is so amazing. I love it sooooo much
May Eve chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Every time I reread this fic (which is often), I end up yelling or crying - yelling because deargoditisamazing and crying because THREE YEARS as a WIP.
ZomePeople13 chapter 14 . 7/26/2013
GOD, those message-translation-meaning-things are amazing, it's very clever to add this background information chapter :D
I love this story so much!
janedoe chapter 16 . 6/27/2013
I enjoyed reading the story very much. are you gonna to continue? hope so. this is one of my favourite num3rs stories. waiting for it more chapter ;)
ShadoweGoddess chapter 16 . 6/16/2013
Gah!

You need to update again!

I just reread ALL the chapters!

Please, more!
Chris chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really like this story. I hope you finish it someday.
xXFrostKittenXx chapter 16 . 5/4/2013
Why isn't this finished?! It's an amazing story, I don't see why people complain about military!Charlie, if it's written half as well as this, it's worth reading.

So I'll give my encouragement to get back to this story, and hopefully you can get this finished! 3