Reviews for Anomaly
I like that in chapter 6 you pulled things together and you made the background really interesting. It didn't seemed rushed at all which you see in a lot of stories. I just finished chapter 6 and I'm in love with this story.
Will you ever update this because this is one of my favorite numbers fic!
mullo1 chapter 1 . 4/8
I've read your story countless times and is one of my favourite Numb3rs stories! Please continue with it! I really need to know what happens!
paskinmath chapter 16 . 3/18
the is probably the best and smoothest integration of BAMF!Charlie I have had the opportunity to read. I hope it isn't done forever.
OHMYGOD JUST UPDATE!
Ebenbild chapter 16 . 12/18/2015
Oh, I hope you take up that story once more! I adore it and I really would like to know the ending.
Ebenbild
Littlenothings chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
Hey, just wanted to say that I absolutely LOVE this fan fiction. I love Military!Charlie and sadly there are only a few good ones, yours being the best I read so far (and I searched quite a lot)! the characters, the content, how you write it... Just Awesome~ ;D (except that you killed Amderson... That... Just broke my heart TuT but it kinda fit so... But still I'm a happy-endings-person so I kinda wanted him to stay alive ; )
I also hope that someday in the future you are going to find the time and will to continue writing this fic I can understand why you would stop but I still hope that one day this fic will be continued as it really is one of the best ones I ever read (no matter the fandom~)
Hope you have a nice day(or night) with not as much stress as before
Sincerely little_nothings_
P.S.: English is not my mother tongue so sorry for any mistakes "
Shunters chapter 16 . 9/3/2015
Wow. Just...wow. LOVE this story too much. Please update.
Some great writing here, very unique.
percabethxjasper002 chapter 16 . 5/14/2015
This is an amazing plot line and enjoyable to read. I hope you get the chance to update thus soon. Please continue this story its my favorite numbers fanfic.
KoreanMusicFan chapter 16 . 3/3/2015
this story is so interesting, I hope you start updating it again soon.
sweetwizard88 chapter 16 . 2/9/2015
eally well written, very intriguing story. Very good job! Love to read more️
Lady W. Stark chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
This is an awesome story, and it takes a lot to entertain me lol. Doing a great job, hope your computer gets sorted alright and can't wait till the next update! Thanks for writing! :)
whitelighter013 chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Please please i am pleading for you to finish. I've been waiting for the past 4 years now. Surely you've worked out an amazing ending to this. Closure is essential. I so love this fic!
looking forward to more. I know you'll get back here :)
May Eve chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
I have to stop torturing myself by rereading this a dozen times between updates. BUT IT'S JUST SO PERFECT AND AMAZING AND PLEASE-
Guest chapter 10 . 3/8/2014
This is so amazing. I wish that it was finished! I totally got lost in the story and then... it never ended! Truly amazing