Reviews for Corner Coffee Shop
my hubby is no edward chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
Honey, you are beautiful, this fic is beautiful! I absolutely adore how Bella takes nothing for granted. Edward surprised me this chapter & I'm happy to see that even though he was somewhat of an ass about it, he is willing to try. Rose made me giggle & Alice is breaking my heart. Another wonderfully written chapter.

P.S. Thanks for the pimpage. I puffy heart the hell out of you!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 5 . 9/6/2009
i really like this story so far

and i cannot wait for more!

please update soon
TwistedLea chapter 5 . 9/1/2009
You haven't happened to watch Sweet November lately have you? ;)
livelife123463 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Such a beautiful chapter- I loved it! Thanks for writing and can't wait for that date.
Ray.of.Sun chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Please continue writing this plz!
unknwn18 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
I've been waiting for this, thank you i really enjoyed reading the chapter and can't wait for the next one
manda2784 chapter 5 . 8/31/2009
Good chapter. I would have to agree with Bella that it's probably better not to explain that she knows Edward's "looks." She'd probably come across as some kind of crazy stalker or something. I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
PineappleCoconut chapter 4 . 8/26/2009
This is turning into a really interesting story. I really love how you're portraying the characters. And what I love the most is how stereotypical Edward is, another guy who thinks he can get his way because he's good lucking. And I'm glad it's not working on Bella. Because really, I wanna punch Edward in the face right now. Good Work, I look forward to the next chapter.
allthingsHHH chapter 4 . 8/24/2009
I'm looking forward to the next chapter.
Karma32 chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
I have a feeling this story is going to require tissues. Lots and lots of tissues. Someone very close to me has leukemia and it completely sucks. The damn treatments make her more sick than the disease.
dragonlady123 chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
i love it already
pineapplegrl080 chapter 4 . 8/5/2009
So I just discovered this story, and so far I really like it!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

]
we live for love chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
I saw this story and I like it so far. I liked reading Edward's pov but yeah he's pretty much a jerk. Bella seems to think she can change his ways. It will be interesting to see how their relationship develops. Looking forward to the next chapter and them spending time together.
Daywatcher chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
Wow cant wait for the next chapter! Fascinating!
my hubby is no edward chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
Emmett is an asshole, but Edward is an even bigger ass! Boy, don't you just love character development, hehe?

I love Bella's slight annoyance but also "okay, whatever *shoulder shrug* attitude. She definitely wins the patience award in my book. Still excited to see where you are taking this. I love you wifey poo! This was written just as incredible as everything else. Awesome sauce is what you're made of, kiddo.
60 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »