Reviews for Corner Coffee Shop
Psychic-Porsche-3 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Awesome chatper. Edward is an asshole but isn't he supposed to be? Money, power, and more power always go to peoples heads. :P Great, awesome job.
manda2784 chapter 4 . 7/11/2009
Good chapter. I can't wait to see how things pan out!
luvwriting13 chapter 4 . 7/10/2009
oh so good! ) can't wait 4 next chappie!
frissonner chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
soo i love this story alot alot.

like alot.

so, awesome job :)
Jaffaa chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
great chapter again, liked to see things from edwards pov although he is being an ass, but i'm looking forward to seeing more!

do you update regularly? or just whenever you finish the chapters?
tweely chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I didn't even have a chance to do the scroll bar glance before the chapter ended! Which isn't to say the chapter was too short; only that I was so into it that I didn't realize I had been reading for any length of time. I'm enjoying the E/B interaction, of course, and while I'm typically anxious for them to fall madly in love, it's refreshing to read a story where they don't instantly fall in love the second they meet each other.
caseytabwizz chapter 4 . 7/9/2009
I love it! Please update soon! It's really good!
luvwriting13 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
ooh so good! can't wait for more!

luvwriting13
manda2784 chapter 3 . 7/8/2009
Interesting story so far. I'm looking forward to reading more!
TotallyPointless22 chapter 3 . 7/7/2009
cool story! This reminds me of "A Walk To Remember". Its gonna end sad i can tell. /
silver chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
what that it i mean i love it but can u please find the time to write more from one of your bigest fans ill be waiting
caseytabwizz chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
I really like this story! Please update soon!
tweely chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
All right... you got me. I normally run from stories like this (meaning stories that I know will make me cry and cry). In fact, after reading the prologue, I x-ed out of the tab as quickly as I could, with a "hell no, I'm not reading that!" But it wasn't too long before I found myself accessing my history folder and navigating to the next chapter. And then I couldn't stop.

Very nicely written.
livelife123463 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Feed me! I am the information munger! I liked getting more information in this chapter. :) Thanks for updating and writing!
chipmunkmigee chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Thanks for updating!

This story seems strong. I'm very interesed to see how Bella cracks Edwards shell!It's always a little hard for me to read AU fics in the beginning, but hopefully it'll get easier as the story continues.
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »