Reviews for Corner Coffee Shop
Ravissant Crystal chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Nice...

this story is so different.

I Love it!I hope u update soon

buh take ur time:P
Jaffaa chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
hey, great chapter again i was excited to see an update in my inbox! i don't know if i've mentioned this before but i am very interested in seeing where this story goes

p.s. tell your fiance i said happy birthday (:
frissonner chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
ooh man.

i'm gonna love this story lots and lots for sure!

i already really enjoy it, great job! :)
war123 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
Great chapter.
luvwriting13 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
aw so sweet! I hope Bella calls him soon. I love the way you paced this so far. it isn't rushed, and it isn't too slow. Keep up the good work!

~luvwriting13
TheUnnameable chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
I would like to say ... exactly what your wifey said! I agree wholeheartedly that your writing is as eloquent as I said before, maybe not in that word, but see, other people, who are probably more learned and read than I am, agree that your writing simply rocks; it "flows so beautifully and seemingly without effort" (sorry that my praises of you are so unoriginal, but it's like she stole my words right out of my hands!), so you better start believing that your writing is indeed one of the best, whatever your doubts may be. :)

May I add, I'd VERY much prefer if you worked on this story before you do on the other one, if my opinion matter at all :o) I'm just saying.
my hubby is no edward chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Good lawd, Rhi, your writing is so eloquent. It flowed so beautifully and seemingly without effort. I hail your writing abilities and I'm extremely eager for this story. I'm even thinking about holding off on Blame it on the Weatherman so you can write this first. It's so amazing how you've captivated my attention with a simple prologue and one chapter. I'm already enthralled with all the uniqueness that you've brought to the characters we know and love. I have great faith that this will surpass F4U by tons.

I know you rock, but when you write like this, YOU FUCKING ROCK HARDCORE! Seriously, bb, fucking awesome work.
IpreferJasper chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
So far I like it. I've actually grown to like AH stories lately cause that seems to be the best place to find an original idea. I like the idea of Edward being a closed off kind of person that either opens up to Bella or was just misread in the first place. The mystery of him just adds to his hotness.
LaTuaContante chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
You will never cease to amaze me with your incredible writing skills. :L Great job, as usual. :)
Psychic-Porsche-3 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
This is really good so far! Keep it up! :)
Psychic-Porsche-3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow. It looks like a GREAT start. :) I hope it turns out marvalous.
Jaffaa chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
hey, another awesome story (: i read your fall for you aswell

i've read alot of stories like this,where bella has leukemia or a disease, and this would def. be in my top faves, really well written
my hubby is no edward chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Just WOW, even reading it a second time, I still have chills. I know you are going to do a spectacular job with this fic, Rhi. I'm so eager to see what journey you will lead me on now, and am confident I'll walk away with my own new outtake on life.

P.S. You are total kickass, and I lurve you, bb!
frissonner chapter 2 . 6/8/2009
awesome :)

i like this story, seems interesting. :)
frissonner chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
i'm super excited for this story :)
60 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4