Reviews for Growing Upside Down
Hqudsi45 chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I really like the story, very well done so far with one small exception: More B/B interaction. It would be good if there's parts that cut into the story to show Booth interacting with Brennan and how he's taking it rather than storing all that till the end. Just a thought. Keep up the good work though!
BoothlovesBones chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I like it! It's sad that she needed to leave that family!

I'll look forward to the next chapter!
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
wonderful chapter... update soon please

HawkAngel
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic fiction! I look foward to reading more! -Kayleen
xBSBxBONESx chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
awesome fic. my favorite part? the brennans being indians fans...GO TRIBE! lol. cant wait for more!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I liked it. good story
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
great start, really good!

HawkAngel
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
amazing story! you should definitely keep writing more! dont let us down! plz update! i wish there wre more stories about brennan's foster history! anyway, update soon! ASAP

-me and my invisible friend
wondercloud chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'd like for you to write some more. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like it. I think it's good that she's finally talking about it. She needs to. I'd imagine it would have been rough for her. I bet though now, she'd be one of Arthur's biggest success stories! _ Who would believe Tempe was a foster kid if they didn't know? Yea...

I think it's a great fic. I'd love to see you continue with this!
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update ASAP!

Anna
BoothlovesBones chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like it! Update soon!
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great start, im interested in reading more :) x
greysbones chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like this! Looking forward to hearing more. A bit more Booth/Bones fluff would be nice too :)
ehliza chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sounds pretty good! I'm very interested to see where you'll take it, so I'll be sure to follow! :)
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »