Reviews for Growing Upside Down
BoothlovesBones chapter 2 . 6/11/2009
I like it! It's sad that she needed to leave that family!

I'll look forward to the next chapter!
HawkAngel XD chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
wonderful chapter... update soon please

HawkAngel
diggingupbones chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
This looks like it's going to be a fantastic fiction! I look foward to reading more! -Kayleen
xBSBxBONESx chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
awesome fic. my favorite part? the brennans being indians fans...GO TRIBE! lol. cant wait for more!
crazycamera chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I liked it. good story
HawkAngel XD chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
great start, really good!

HawkAngel
Chocopie09 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
amazing story! you should definitely keep writing more! dont let us down! plz update! i wish there wre more stories about brennan's foster history! anyway, update soon! ASAP

-me and my invisible friend
wondercloud chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'd like for you to write some more. :)
Different Child chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like it. I think it's good that she's finally talking about it. She needs to. I'd imagine it would have been rough for her. I bet though now, she'd be one of Arthur's biggest success stories! _ Who would believe Tempe was a foster kid if they didn't know? Yea...

I think it's a great fic. I'd love to see you continue with this!
NerdGurl89 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great! I can't wait to see what happens next! Update ASAP!

Anna
BoothlovesBones chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like it! Update soon!
Jodie Marie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great start, im interested in reading more :) x
greysbones chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I like this! Looking forward to hearing more. A bit more Booth/Bones fluff would be nice too :)
ehliza chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sounds pretty good! I'm very interested to see where you'll take it, so I'll be sure to follow! :)
Solitaire42 chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
I like it! I want more! I love the Booth/Brennan 'Island of Misfit Toys' dynamic that they have going in the show- and it's intriguing to see a way that Tempe became that way. If that makes sense..

But, yes, I love it, and hope you'll continue!
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 Next »