Reviews for Growing Upside Down
Spookykat chapter 7 . 8/23/2009
This story is too powerful for words. Seriously, I feel sucker-punched at the end of every chapter, and for that reason, I couldn't read more than a chapter a day. Her foster families start out seeming so very NORMAL...until they're so very...NOT. I had a funny feeling that her little tidbit in Con Man was just the tip of the iceberg, and you've done a brutally wonderful job of depicting what it must have been like for Temperance growing up in the system. I never understood how only a few years without a family changed her that much, but after reading this, I get it. It's so raw and realistic without being overly dramatic, and the characters you've given us are so real. Amazing job and I'll be waiting with baited breath for an update! I just can't say enough about this story and I've been reccing it to anyone who'll listen. Please update soon!

SK
Bone Dry chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Like Jmbatt, hoping for an update...dying for an update...

So, this is a nudge.

Please? Soon?

Please?

-begs-
jmbatt chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Hey, any chance for an update soon? I'd love to see what you come up with next for this fic.
romanovaly chapter 7 . 8/11/2009
I must applaud you because this is an amazing effin' story. It takes a while to find the really good ones, but when I do, I find that my day spent in front of a computer screen is one well spent. This story is so well-written and in character that it drew me in the minute the first sentence ended. You keep so true to canon, with the hints the show's given us, but your proverbial 'fill in the blanks' are nothing short of intriguing.

Keep up the good work!
minyaka14 chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
i love the story. it shows a side of Temperance that you dont really get to see alot of in the tv show. please update soon
jmbatt chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Any chance you'll be updating this fic sometime soon? I found it about a month ago, and quickly caught up. Now I find myself waiting to see if you've added to it. PPS
Lady Hamlet chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Whoa, very powerful. I love how you did this part.
wondercloud chapter 7 . 7/13/2009
So sad for her. I like the way you incorporated the bit from the show.
Alex Redstone chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Fantastic. Please update soon!
Chocopie09 chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
great story! poor ashley and brennan! heidi and derek r child abusers! why r they doing this? possibly suffering from a mental disease? plz update ASAP!
Bone Dry chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
My god! What is wrong with these people? My stomach hurts and it lurched about three times during the course of that...Booth must be feeling murderous. I feel murderous...

Almost cried again.

Damn this story is amazing...I just see the alert and click on the story and I'm already half in tears...
car.car.135 chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
wow I absolutely love it.

You did such an amazing job. I'm reading this and practically cringing and wanting to comfort her!
cbw chapter 7 . 7/6/2009
I'm hooked - fantastic writing :)
Louise Daniel chapter 7 . 7/5/2009
And we all know what happened next. Another brilliant chapter, and the plate story that shocked everyone when Brennan revealed it on Bones was expertly woven into the story. I think it's great that you picked up on it as part of your story rather than making a whole story about it. You've stayed true enough to the show that it's really easy to visualise the scenes you describe. Well done.
Phlanges1 chapter 7 . 7/4/2009
This story is so sad, but amazing! I am looking forward to your next chapter.
151 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »