Reviews for Medicine for Matsumoto
Awesome story ! Very well written, réaliste, and funny... Well done! XD
inugirl0012 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Good job.
kazuko59 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
this is hilarious XD ! i kept giggling away while reading this
any chance u would write a sequel for this?
love it!
forever122 chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
Funny! Are you continueing the story or making a sequel? I'll check your page to see if you did so you don't need to really answer unless you want. That was hilarious when Rangiku caught Toshiro supposedly flirting, :) ;)
oakleaf chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
Thus is a very pretty story. You paint a great scene, although there are a few misspellings.
Great story, well done!
Some Lazy Ass chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha! I luv this!
So, how does it end for Hyoinmaru? Did the assassination succeeded?
MKar14 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
I imagined Rangiku kicking Hyourinmaru's butt and nearly died laughing. I LOVE Toushiro being all Ladies'-Man in this! Just to think that he learned it all from Matsumoto! Soul Society better beware when he hits puberty.
pinksugarrush chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
ahhh!

this was absolutely intriguing! i love it.

i just love it when shiro is so clueless and innocent when it comes to grown up stuff, and how he doesn't know why people think he's cute or hott~

i love it, i was laughing like crazy. Matsumoto was just freaking out. i love everybody's reactions. priceless~

please, please, please make a sequel, i love this so much, for your loyal readers~

haha i alerted you as an awesome writer and favorited many of your stories :)
pupeez4eva chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
please, please, pretty please do a sequal to this! like, toshiro meeting the two girls again with an audience watching and there all like WTF is going on? Or Toshiro trying out the moves again in a different situation...with people watching cause i love their reactions. PLEASE?
emi chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
That was the greatest fic I've ever read xD!
dancing elf chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
i enjoyed your humor
A Midsummer Night's Dream chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Oh...*smirk*Shiro-chan is quite a charmer that's because he learned from the best but man, I would love to see that in would be so priceless...
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
Loved it! It was interesting and practically cute.
Ability King KK chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Gin would have a field day if he heard Toshiro call him father XD.
BreathexFreely chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
After reading this... I think I need to go find a story about Hitsugaya hitting puberty x]