Reviews for Memory Lapse
K5Rakitan chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Lol! I've been writing just a little over a year, and I am already starting to think that my earlier work sucked.

Anyway, I liked this because it was such a practical way for them to meet, and I tend to prefer the characters when they are a little older because it means that their love is more likely to last :)
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
This pairing is possibly the most hilarious one for Shizuka to be in...why you ask? 'Cause of the ractions between their brothers. Oh gods that would be awsome. *laughs*

Jou; Ug, damn Kaiba. C'mon Shizuka, time to head home.

Shi; Actually I'm thinking of sticking around.

Moku; *blush* Uh, hey Niisama, great win there.

Jou; You're WHA-?

Set; Whatever. Wait. *glances at flushing Mokuba and Shizuka and expression on Jou's face*

Shi; Have fun heading back home Niisan!

Moku; Yeah, uh, hey, I'm gonna show Shizuka around, uh...later Niisama!

Jou; *stunned into speechlessness*

Seto; I'm not giving him dating advice. *leaves*
Jenivi7 chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
Ha! That was adorable! I LOVE how Mokie just totally and completely didn't recognize her XD
arashi wolf princess chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Poor Mokuba, he didn't recongize shizuka. I wouldn't mind reading a story of Jou's and Mai's duel in front of the students in the academy that helps them get together.
Unique Art chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was cute. I found it funny. Mokuba's thoughts were priceless! The whole idea was believeable and a little different than some of the others. Nice job and good luck in the contest!
Detonare chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hm.. I liked that. I actually liked that. I thought it was really funny when Mokuba realised who he was talking to. She gave him some questions so he could pull himself out, but no!

Are you sure he is losing?

There is no chance of him winning?

Well, that wasn't very good for him.

I loved the ending too. The last sentence: "'Right,' Mokuba replied, his turning around not having anything to do with making sure she didn't get lost."

I so loved that !

Good Luck
Nemisor chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Well I liked this one, it was sweet. Poor Mokie, didn't recognize Shizuka, got all embarrased. :) Oh well that happnes.

As a side note: You play Twilight-n00b-horrifying game too? Cool. :D I love that game, and every single version of it!

Well good luck!