Reviews for Angel of Death
please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon please update soon
xiaomaome101Gmail.com chapter 7 . 6/25
It's a shame that the story seems abandoned. I like it
russell.broad.14 chapter 15 . 3/11
I'd love to see more of this story as it is quite good.
yannick247 chapter 1 . 11/16/2016
Great Story, please try to update as soon as you can
Robert Spino chapter 9 . 10/3/2016
You need to apologize to the creators of NCIS, you stole thee rule book of Leroy Jethro Gibbs. And I mean the original NCIS. ( your mistake was rule numbers 4 and nine- always carry a knife dumbass).
TigrezzTail chapter 15 . 9/11/2016
Wow this has been one of the convoluted 'take over' stories I've seen. And definitely original! I love the character development. I hope to see more some time. I know you have many stories on your plate at the moment.
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 3/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 3/16/2016
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 3/15/2016
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
Guest chapter 15 . 1/16/2016
Great story. Hope to see it completed one day as it is my favorite you had written
Shadowpawzzz chapter 15 . 12/28/2015
This was a fun crossover of several anime.
dragon soul97 chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
Nice Riddick input lol best famous lines of his is the 3 mistakes
Shadow.R.Chaos chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
very interesting story, I like how well you've mixed Darker aspects of Naruto's life into how he thinks without him going over the edge. though I do wonder where you sent Kurohime off to, she disappeared right before they left for the exams.
Skulalien chapter 15 . 8/10/2015
Awesome fanfic. I like the way you integrated avatar and bleach elements. Hope you decide to continue the fanfic