Reviews for Angel of Death
Kavell Anderson chapter 14 . 3/28
More chapter pleass
ThatGuy115 chapter 1 . 1/20
This was great except for how you conformed to canon. Naruto already said he couldn't stand Mizuki and he's already gotten his Hitai-ate so why would he trust Mizuki when he gives him an additional test? Reading further you even place him on Team 7, why would you do that? The reason Naruto is on Team 7 in canon is because he's the deadlast so he gets teamed up with the Rookie of the Year and the top kunoichi, yet in this story he's top of his class and teamed up with Sasuke (who is most likely #2 in class) and Sakura (who's probably pretty high in the rankings and most likely top kunoichi). I'm pretty sure this is mainly a lemon fic so conforming to canon won't really matter but things like that really bug me and I felt like ranting.
NaruKyuubi101 chapter 14 . 10/2/2013
Great story so far hope you update soon.
Dovack chapter 14 . 7/18/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 6 . 6/1/2013
Woah woah woah... hes trying to start a harem!?
Kittens Kat chapter 14 . 5/2/2013
I LOVE HOW YOU INCORPORATED PARTS OF DIALOG FROM TWO OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES!

"You made three mistakes."

"First you took the job. Second you came light; a four man crew for me, I'm fucking insulted."

"Third mistake you didn't mind your surroundings."
RIDDICK

'I love it when a plan comes together.'
A-TEAM

THANK YOU FOR THE FUN! I LOVED READING THIS STORY! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
tedlay chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Awesome story. What exactly is the pairing.
Is temari and kurotsuchi going to be with naruto
tedlay chapter 14 . 3/3/2013
Cool story please update asap thank you
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 14 . 1/20/2013
Uncensored you say ... O Kali I'm a Prevert
Dia Konran Uzumaki chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
epic wave arc.
WalkingStranger99 chapter 14 . 1/2/2013
love the story keep it up
sasunarufan1992 chapter 14 . 1/1/2013
hello i read your story and i like it but two things are unclear to me. first at the beginnig the sword was named TENRYO then it got the name TENRO wich one is the right one. and second you should builtin more gooooood lemon zb narutenten naruayame and something like that.
but other than that really good written
missourijack chapter 14 . 12/9/2012
love the story are you going to have anyone of naruto's group interact with yugito and have her join or at least give her a offer of any kind

will you add any of the clan heads wife's like yoshino.N because she has rule over her husband by a iron frying pan

will you please send me a list of the girls he have
Crimson Genjutsu chapter 14 . 10/17/2012
very interesting plots normally i do not like harems but this one is a very good exception so i am looking forward for more story updates with more naruto and kushina perhaps...
CRIMSONxCHERRY chapter 14 . 10/14/2012
You've done a great job with all of your stories, this one included, so far. I can't wait to read more of any of them. So please continue them. Ja ne ;]