Reviews for Soft to the Touch
WithinLivesDarkness chapter 1 . 1/1
Sometimes you change tenses from past to present. Otherwise, this is an awesome fan-fiction! I think the images in Dean's mind have been branded into mine. When I'm trying to watch the first season, I keep remembering the fan-fiction. :D
butterflybeautyrush chapter 13 . 9/29/2014
So I realize this story was posted forever ago at this point, but I just had to review to tell you how much I loved this :) I love vulnerable Dean, and the way you wrote him through this whole thing was really wonderful. I couldn't get enough. I always love this pairing, but you wrote them both so sweet and funny and terrible to each other all at the same time, which I think fits really well with their characters, so GREAT JOB! and just, it was beautiful.
Yup. think I'm done now. I loved every bit of this.
ndravenx chapter 12 . 9/10/2014
Oh my goddess. I've read this story twice now and I'm still in love with it.
that'sjustthewinchesterway chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
Well this is really good! it has that rare tendency to take me all the way back to Season 1 and I thank you for that I really do! Looking forward to more of you're stories!
Nicolene B chapter 13 . 11/16/2013
This was very well written - especially as English isn't your first language. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 9 . 10/2/2013
If Sam gets possessed so help me chuck...
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/27/2013
oh my it was a good one
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Okay I only just started reading this fic, but even after the first chapter I want to tell you that your writing is fantastic. I hate when I look up a fic and it has a good plot line but then the writing is shitty and the grammar is awful. Your writing is amazing and I'm looking forward to reading the rest of the fic!
DoubleTalkinJive chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
I wrote a review recently on this fanfic and created an account just to follow you. I mean, does this express well how good your writing is to me? *.*
M89 chapter 13 . 3/28/2013
Hello, I really loved your fanfic. You have a beautiful way of writing, no spelling mistakes everywhere. Very pleasant and a nice storyline to boot.
I think it's one of my favorite Wincest so far. I didn't want it to end :P
roswellwbfan chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
This was filled with so many detailed descriptions, Dean's angst especially felt quite palpable. Thanks for sharing this.
Beth chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Your muse steered you right the storm thing was AWESOME!
ndravenx chapter 13 . 3/16/2013
I - I fucking love you...
Nazarivega chapter 13 . 2/26/2013
Holy mother of Fifty Shades of Wincest. Awesome!
sami1010220 chapter 13 . 11/12/2012
wow, that was hot. good job!