Reviews for After The Happily Ever After
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
Good and boring
Polyistalish8907 chapter 39 . 6/22/2012
I lost a little girl, Kessy. I was almost 5 months pregnant when I went into labor...it was 6 days after my wedding. I am overwhelmed with the coincidences in this story with my life. I laughed, cried, and held my now 2 and a half year old son all while remembering the little I will never know. Amazing story, and it was great to feel a connection to what happened to us. It's rare, and welcomed to not feel alone, even in fiction.
elizabeth bennette chapter 38 . 4/6/2012
thank you for a great story...
elizabeth bennette chapter 23 . 4/5/2012
Happy tears :)
Artemis Leaena chapter 39 . 10/2/2011
Loved this story...some teary moments, some moments where I was spitting my drink across the room laughing, and some really hawt moments...perfect combo for a great story! )
Celi2003 chapter 38 . 7/21/2011
Hello, Im a new reader.. I read ur whole story yesterday and came back to review lol.. Im not a person for a whole lot of words and Im sorry lol.. I did want to review and tell you that this was a great story.. as i said before i read it ALL yesterday because I couldnt put it down lol.. It was a great story and I was sad, mad and happy all at the same time.. I think I was actually on the verge of crying at some point... I look forward to reading more of your stories in the future. Thank you for sharing with us.. and I hope to enjoy many more :)
ECis4Me chapter 28 . 2/21/2011
He definitely needs to keep the faith!

Great chapter.
ECis4Me chapter 27 . 2/21/2011
Next week will be tough for her, but so good.

Edward is so stinking sweet - To be there for her like that when she got home. Gah!
ECis4Me chapter 26 . 2/21/2011
great confessions.. glad they are talking through these feelings
ECis4Me chapter 24 . 2/21/2011
I could definitely feel something was up.. - wow, what a way to kill a buzz.. she was on such a high from their date. :-(
ECis4Me chapter 23 . 2/21/2011
Great .. ahem... date... :-)

The nightmare was definitely a punch in the gut. :-(
ECis4Me chapter 22 . 2/21/2011
Great chaper!
ECis4Me chapter 21 . 2/21/2011
Yowza, hot teasing words from Edward.. :-)

Love that he pouted cz Gma and Gpas are always more lenient with Grandkids. haha!
ECis4Me chapter 20 . 2/21/2011
What a tender flash back. E is so sweet.
ECis4Me chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
Such a nice date.

Since I don't have any say in what I would like to see happen... I will simply click next.. :-)