Reviews for Operation Bert
xcharXroseX chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
nice story :) x x
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Wow, forgot how I found this story but glad to find it. Good story and great writing.
SamanthaAmandaMagnus chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
Hello. I just wanted to say I am enjoying your story and relate to it VERY well! I think it is awesome that you are getting therapy through writing it! I was wondering if you were going to finish Operation Bert?

And IF you every need someone who has been there to talk to, you can email me anytime!

Sabrina
power214063 chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
is this story going to be updated?
dippyguardgirl09 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
silver bat earings?

that is amazing! I am liking this story alot. I like how Vance is nice, which I like. I am excited to see what happens. And I like the name too :)
PT21 chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
There is more of this coming, right?

Sure hope so :D
Kimberly Steward chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
I read the prequel for this and i loved it and i thought it was great. This story is starting out great as well so i really do hope u get to finish it
darling212 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
CAN'T WAIT TO FINDOUT HOW THE TEAM DEALT WITH SCOTT AND HELP ABBY COPE WITH HER RECOVERED MEMORIES
GAbbyIsLove chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
I love how you show some friendliness between Vance and Abby! The thought of his escorting her to therapy sessions is sweet. :)

I also love how you include Fornell and Franks in the story!

What a great opening! I can't wait to see what you have in store for another fantastic work of art!
Squint-1121 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I like so far. I really want to know what happens.
STLFAN chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I'm right here with you, enjoy all your stories. Looking forward to see where you go with this one. :)
siltrana chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love it dear. Vance buying bat earing. wish I had thought of it.
BabyBoomBoom0029 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG! I was just thinking about you yesterday! I was going to PM you today to check up on you since it's been a little while since I've seen you write a story, so I'm glad you're writing again.

I'm excited for Abby. It's great that she is making progress. Update soon. :)
LadyWriter29 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
GREAT START! I can't wait to read more. Your stories are always very good and interesting. Keep up the great job!
AemryAvalon chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wonderful story so far. You have alot of potential and I hope you use it. I am so glad someone has managed to show the horrors of this kind of thing in a way that people can understand. GOod luck and keep up the great work. As always I am here if you need me.