Reviews for Time for a Change
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 6/10
At first, I was pissed about the Akihiko x Sumi thing. Then I find out it was a hoax to get Misaki jealous (WTF. Did he just use Sumi or did they plan this? How the hell did that happen?). Then Haruhiko x Misaki happened and I expected regretful angsty Akihiko and not a threesome.
Okay. Maybe I did expect it was just an excerpt from Akihiko's manuscript. NOT. Really... would Akihiko really write his own lover doing it with his own older half brother who he hates more than anything in the whole wide world?
Jannafrancine chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
What I would give to see the threesome.
rubyrinoa chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Lol you really had me :D
dress-me-like-hell chapter 1 . 5/15/2010
Ok, I am like sooooooooooooooooooooooooo the hell was happening?Was he reading the book or was it really happening to him?
Blue bubble soap chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
ahahahahaa! XD i love it! do you mind if i continued that scene or would you please continue that wonderful threesome! XD
JunJouVampire chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
I liked it!

I think it would be awesome if you would have continued though! xD
LittleGrapefruit chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
I was so surprised when I realized he was just reading a book! Too bad there wasn't the whole threesome drama. XD Great job, I loved it!
peacemakerwarfreak chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
awesome! I thought it was real... nice!
Kiduku Desire chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
0.o wow it not sure whether im shocked or amazed figures Usagi would make it into a BL novel though lol
Junjou-is-pureheart chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
OMG! IT's only a book? I bursted out laugh when i knew it's only a book! Cute and funny! XD

Good job!
fevertrip chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Agh, you tricked me! I was really into it, feeling sad and mad at Misaki's situation, and I was also surprised that Usami was only pretending to see Sumi. But then the whole menage a trois came from out of nowhere, completely throwing me for a loop. And finally, my mind calmed down to see it was only a story of Usami's. You really did have my mind exploding with all that was going on. Whew! . . . Nice job!
Rissika chapter 1 . 6/9/2009