Reviews for To witness a miracle
amisha pandey chapter 1 . 7/1
M not much into fan fictions but this really seems interesting and amazing *_*
Syndi-Dowell chapter 6 . 3/13/2014
This is a very interesting take on A Walk To Remember. :-)
Suzielovereading chapter 6 . 4/1/2013
Why aren't you updating?
helimoen chapter 6 . 5/1/2012
Hi ! :)

This fiction is amazing ! I hope you'll continue it one day but I'm not sure wether you'll do it or not because when I saw the date of your last update (2009) I was a bit sad ! I like the way you write and I totally love the movie "A Walk To Remember" which makes me cry every time I wanna see it ! I'm french and actually I enjoy reading english fictions sometimes. I encourage you to continue the writing of this fiction ! And just to tell you : I'm still hoping that this fiction won't end like the movie (by the death of the girl) ! I know, I know, it's kinda pathetic but I can't help it !

See ya !

héli.
Marauder Neyo chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Aww... Don't mind Edward, Bella. He's not the 'resident bad boy' without a reason anyway... BTW, good chap. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 2 . 4/19/2012
Hmm... Good chapter! But getting a Beta would be nice as well. ;)
Marauder Neyo chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Aww... Well, I like it. ;) Nice start so far. But I do hope that the other chapters are longer, though.
briaflowerchild chapter 1 . 3/21/2011
love it!

make edward a secret love-sick idiot who is just trying 2 impress bella.
bella ya its my name chapter 6 . 10/9/2010
Again again again again again or more more more more more more. I LOVED IT SOOOOOO MUCH! ADD!
fantasylover4evr chapter 6 . 5/7/2010
i love it! i cant wait for more!
Dauntless-Princess3392 chapter 6 . 4/25/2010
aw OMG Twilight and A Walk to Remember is two of my fave books and movies :). love the story keep on writing please

-DARKLUST
Pixiedust Quetzal chapter 6 . 4/20/2010
please please please update

is bella going to have cancer in this like in a walk to remember?

x
oo2uniq4uoo chapter 6 . 2/6/2010
love it plz update soon!its been months!
edward-perfers-brunettes95 chapter 6 . 11/6/2009
reslly good story plz comtinue!
Profile Has been Deleted chapter 6 . 10/24/2009
That was really good. Update soon.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »