Reviews for Taming The Wild Beast
snowwygirl4 chapter 14 . 10/20/2012
Well I am sad that you abandoned this story because it is totally awesome! It was so great and I really love it! It was wicked amazing and so great! :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2011
Guest chapter 5 . 8/2/2011
luv it

getting it AWN as Shane wud say
TotallyRose chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
I've never actually read a Camp Rock fanfic before this, but I like how you've changed some things with the story while still keeping the characters honest to the movie. Keep up the great work! Update soon :)

TotallyRose xx
xoxoemily chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
No worries. I can tell you even put a lot of effort in writing this note. Take care, and hope to hear from you soon! :)
KkalHaley chapter 14 . 8/20/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Just kidding! I loved this story but you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope everything works out! :)
JovatoJemi chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
Dude! This is amazingly awesome! Update please! Soon soon soon! I absolutely LOVE IT! You are an amazing writer! Love itttt! *sorry I'm kinda hyper Jemi freak :P* Really awesome! I love Naitelyn (spelled that wrong) can't wait for Camp Rock 2! Update asap please! Lots of love :)
JovatoJemi chapter 13 . 8/8/2010
navybrat4 chapter 13 . 7/31/2010
this story is original and very good i was going to answer the ?'s in the a/n but i forgot what they were so ya please update soon
LivingDreaming4Eternity chapter 13 . 7/25/2010
Hey just wanted to say i love this story! Update soon!
L is for Left chapter 13 . 7/22/2010
stupid real world! i hate it at times yet love it at others. i just barely read your whole story! it was awesome! i love your writing cuz you have an awesome writing style and you can actually write good! i love it! i definitely feel drama a comin'. with tess there is always drama. I hope mitchie and shane sing together! please update soon!
head in the clouds 14 chapter 13 . 7/21/2010
Tension and drama is def coming but I can't wait :)
BloodySundays chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Really great chapter! Go Shane, chasing away Blondie like that. ;)

I don't like Tess. You know, there's a pretty big lake where they are... I think she should fall in it!

Anyways, hope you'll update soon!
xoxoemily chapter 13 . 7/20/2010
Hello! You're back! :) Eh, I dont think Mitchie and Shane should do more songs because I feel like authors only include song lyrics when they get desperate and have NOTHING else to write, and I know you're above that. But the idea of them singing together is good, just not actually doing it in the chapter...? Ahaha, I love Naitlyn! And Angry Birds! That is the game you're referring to right? I felt like the casual banter in this chapter was really good and real life like. Sorry for the lack of useful adjectives in this review...
KkalHaley chapter 1 . 7/20/2010