Reviews for Cheat
EdwardsLove80 chapter 1 . 6/22
I loved this story, it made me sad that Draco didn't change at all. I am happy hermione ended up with Fred. Great ending! Great read!
Archel-Always chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow. This is brilliant. Fantastic writing!

—Rachel
music anomaly chapter 1 . 2/11
This is literally one of the most beautiful one-shots I've ever read :,)
Cinnamon Silver Tiger chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Omg I loved this. Like loved loved this. Go you. Seriously. I love stories like this that aren't like all the other ones. This was perfection.
elemental sound chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Your writing style is absolutely beautiful 3

I'm so glad it ended in Fremione because I absolutely love the two. I teared up at all the Fremione parts :( thank you for writing this!
Insomniac Nights chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
I really loved this and thought it was so cute. It really made my day. :)
ANGRY Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING WROTE THIS PILE OF CRAP! HERMIONE WAS ALWAYS WITH RON, FUCKING ALWAYS! YOU FAT, HAIRY BITCH!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
ron did not cheat, he had no idea that hermoine wanted him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this so much! You are a great writer and i love the twist at the end. Plus, bonus points for making it fred/hermione! I was routing for him the whole time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've been avoiding reading this for..probably a couple of years. Because I'm fremione all the way and based on the summary presumed she'd end up with Draco. But today I said 'screw it I've passed this oneshot up way too many times I could give it a try'. And now I'm almost in tears because not only did it end with the pairing I wanted but your writing is unspeakably beautiful. I can't believe I passed you up, and I'm sorry that I didn't review this years ago. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh my God, I love your little spin at the end!
gracely chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh my goodness. This fic is all sorts of emotions and perfection, and can I just say... wow?
So I really dislike fics that portray infidelity without reason, and I think this is one of the first fics I hve ever read that has given it reason - especially Fred's little bit. That broke my heart.
I love how Hermione found herself in the end - she's a strong witch, and the whole 'policy' thing and leaving Draco is evidence of that. Usually I can't say I'm too fond of Dramione, anywhere - but the way you wrote it here is just wowowowow.
I have no words, and you are fantastic.
humanprejudice chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I absolutely love your stories! I may sound a bit presumptuous, and I apologize sincerely if I do, but I question if it wouldn't be overstepping my boundaries to make a request; I was wondering if you would make a one-shot about the argument between Fred and Hermione in explicable detail.
I've checked repeatedly if you had, but I could not find anything. Please tell me if you had and I've just been oblivious to it. If not, please respond to my inquiry.

Absolutely no rush as I understand you have a life of your own.

Thank-you
pinkfluffymaplehoof chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ohmahgod. I LOVE this. It makes me want to jump for joy, then kidnap the Bulgarian bitch (sorry for cursing), won-won, and the ferret. I would then rip out their internal organs, and shove them down their throats. Teehee
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »