Reviews for Cheat
ANGRY Zoe-Marie chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT?! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU FUCKING WROTE THIS PILE OF CRAP! HERMIONE WAS ALWAYS WITH RON, FUCKING ALWAYS! YOU FAT, HAIRY BITCH!
whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
ron did not cheat, he had no idea that hermoine wanted him.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
I love this so much! You are a great writer and i love the twist at the end. Plus, bonus points for making it fred/hermione! I was routing for him the whole time.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
I've been avoiding reading this for..probably a couple of years. Because I'm fremione all the way and based on the summary presumed she'd end up with Draco. But today I said 'screw it I've passed this oneshot up way too many times I could give it a try'. And now I'm almost in tears because not only did it end with the pairing I wanted but your writing is unspeakably beautiful. I can't believe I passed you up, and I'm sorry that I didn't review this years ago. Thank you.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
Oh my God, I love your little spin at the end!
gracely chapter 1 . 1/4/2014
Oh my goodness. This fic is all sorts of emotions and perfection, and can I just say... wow?
So I really dislike fics that portray infidelity without reason, and I think this is one of the first fics I hve ever read that has given it reason - especially Fred's little bit. That broke my heart.
I love how Hermione found herself in the end - she's a strong witch, and the whole 'policy' thing and leaving Draco is evidence of that. Usually I can't say I'm too fond of Dramione, anywhere - but the way you wrote it here is just wowowowow.
I have no words, and you are fantastic.
humanprejudice chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
I absolutely love your stories! I may sound a bit presumptuous, and I apologize sincerely if I do, but I question if it wouldn't be overstepping my boundaries to make a request; I was wondering if you would make a one-shot about the argument between Fred and Hermione in explicable detail.
I've checked repeatedly if you had, but I could not find anything. Please tell me if you had and I've just been oblivious to it. If not, please respond to my inquiry.

Absolutely no rush as I understand you have a life of your own.

Thank-you
waterwolf45 chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Ohmahgod. I LOVE this. It makes me want to jump for joy, then kidnap the Bulgarian bitch (sorry for cursing), won-won, and the ferret. I would then rip out their internal organs, and shove them down their throats. Teehee
Illuminated-Malfoy's-Tomboy chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
This was wonderful! Oh my god I HAVE A KNIFE WITH ME AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT ON THE BLOND FERRET, REDHEADED WEASEL,AND BULGARIAN BON-BON! I LOVE FREDDIEKINS!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
This is amazing u r an amzing writer please keep writing I love the premise of this story it's fantastic
E
Natarah chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
omg :') you made me cry like 7 times.. so emotional. it's amazing, please continue writing :3
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
love it :)
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
AWWWW! That's do adorable. I love this this story. Fantastic!
missthropphasapieshop chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
This story actually made me cry. It's so beautifully written and the ending is exactly what I'd hoped for.