Reviews for My Beloved
ScOut4It chapter 8 . 6/4/2010
Well, she never takes "no" for an answer, but she is quite persuasive so it's no wonder that she doesn't have to. Thanks for the story thus far :D
ScOut4It chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
I love the claim she has on her.
ScOut4It chapter 6 . 6/4/2010
I love core to core action
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 6/4/2010
Yeah, time to quit the j.o.b.
ScOut4It chapter 4 . 6/4/2010
I like that Tenten's a lawyer and just dealing with the f'ed up patriarchal thing. Ino should be good for her situation.
ScOut4It chapter 2 . 6/4/2010
This story seems a bit more sensual than some of your others, it's a nice variety to read after "the 13 nights of Halloween" :) So the bunched underwear wedgie made me smile and I like the description of the clothing while Ino was getting dressed. I also feel like I'd be bored out of my skull if I lived 300 years without having some variety in my schedule; like you, I find the idea of the Twighlight-verse completely ridiculous (for so many reasons), especially the concept of subjecting yourself to high school over and over and over...again. (Of course, that won't stop me from reading the femslash ;) I like that she's got this thrall plan and look forward to seeing how she meets Tenten.
ReneeMontoya chapter 8 . 8/12/2009
W00t! Nice work. Love it.
Fox-Sama chapter 8 . 7/13/2009

*Crys* Why, why must you do this to me! WHY!
Guest chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
you have to hurry up and update! this story is obsolutly wonderful! keep up the good work!
Fox-Sama chapter 7 . 7/10/2009
DAMN IT! why end the chapter like that! stop trying to kill me!
Fox-Sama chapter 6 . 7/6/2009
very nice, now we know Ino dose have a hart. good work.

now how will Tenten take it all? what of Hinata? find out next time on My Beloved!
Fox-Sama chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
very nice, I cant wait to see more.
shippuudenfreak chapter 5 . 6/27/2009
TheFluffyPurpleVampire chapter 4 . 6/24/2009
So... Tenten is marrying neji, but ino is convinced tenten is yoskiko... neji is gunna get killed isnt he...

Love story sof far keep up the good work :D
Sakura0890 chapter 4 . 6/23/2009
Wow! I can't believe this story hasn't gotten more reviews yet. It's definitely gotten interesting now.