Reviews for Angel of the Morning
theonetheycallyuffie chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Oh dear, I cried after reading that. So emotional (:

What a talent you have for writing, this story is very descriptive and I absolutely love it.

- Y
Sepsis chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aw, that was very good! :)
MoonlitElegy chapter 1 . 4/4/2010
Ah, how sweet. There was an "Aw" moment at the ending where the two get talkative; nicely done!
Mistress 0f Dragons chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
*fangirl screams and melts into a puddle of fangirl goo* I LOVED it!
La Vita a Colori chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
A beautiful representation of their love! :)
vIoLeT bUtTeRfLy 90 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
Great story! I like how you didn't make them say 'I love you' at the end, in a weird way it wouldn't have sounded right! You can just feel the love they have! Great job!:D
Axelle Skellington chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Ok... I'm officially your fan girl. This is beautiful, cute and hot all at the same time. Misson accomplished!
Sweet.Crazy-DramaQueen chapter 1 . 7/19/2009
Read it on LJ, but favin git here, it so damn cute I can't believe it!
Eliza Moonchild chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great one shot! I love the wording and everything! Great job!
S.Zix chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
First off, this: "This baby was almost in its entirety for me."

I felt so happy reading that : ). Bravo.

This piece was interesting because it most certainly was a sex/fluff scene, but in the intimate moment that only lasted 30 words (so much information in such a short time!) I felt like I got a good look at their new delicate relationship and the tone was hopeful, anxious, and completely giddy at once. So congrats on that.

Now my criticisms (because I always have some). You had some awkwardly worded run-ons with A LOT of separate ideas going on (not that I can talk, but you know...):

"He finally leaned forward and was aware of the way his dark hair contrasted sharply with her pale skin as he nipped lightly at her collarbone, listening as her breathing quickened and her hands began to raise and settled on his shoulders."

and

"Just the skin on skin contact lulled her into a sense of peace, and every time she would trace the pads of her fingers lovingly over all the scars that he had thought made him physically unattractive."

stick out as examples. So maybe break them up?

Also, I found a sneaky typo:

"and where he planned -theto

I know that you like to jump between character thoughts, but since Yuffie is asleep for most of the piece (so you spend most of the writing in Vincent's head), the two paragraphs where you take a look at her thoughts on the matter sort of stick out as a bit odd. Not critical, but it struck me, so I thought I'd comment on it.

And Yuffie's refusal to lead Wutai also stuck out. Since taking up the torch always struck me as her in-game intention (might be crazy). But I suppose it's possible to read her lack of mentioning Wutai in Dirge as something on that level. Just some character bits to think on.

For the most part though, another job well done. I am as impressed with your ability to write so much with so little as I am with your ability to turn one-shots into ten-shots (not even being sarcastic or anything).

Thanks!
sol grand chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was really cute and beautiful; in fact, you're a really great writer - keep writing and you'll be one of the best writers in the world. _
MsRainey chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Omg! This was pure fluff and smut! (my personal favs ;P) Congrats on another awesome awesome awesome ficlet! Love it! Love it!

Tori
kiralover44 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
that was hot Vincent and yuffie are the perfect couple. good story!
CLOUDxTIFAforever chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was seriously well done, the perfect balance of sweet and sour, and tastefully comedic too.

I loved it, great job.

CLOUDxTIFAforever
TionneDawnstar chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This was a cute little one shot, I liked it. VinYuf sex is always yummy and this was no exception, but I liked the sweet stuff you put in with it... well done _