Reviews for The Last Man
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 13 . 5/19
Well hello. I see you have not updated this in five years... You see I just read this and all I can say is HOW IN THE FLYING NEMATODES COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME MY BRAIN IS CRYING YOU MADE THAT HAPPEN THIS IS SO GREAT AND NOW IM GOING TO JUMP INTO A DUMPSTER WHERE THIS CANT HARM ME
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I just discovered this story today. And I had to tell you what an amazing job you did, each chapter was so descriptive and literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I read it all in one sitting! I don't know if you plan on updating but it would be nice to read something more on this since it isn't listed as complete.
apester chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
As the story stands it's like Elliot vanishes and they do nothing. I would love yo see this continued sometime to see the teams reaction and maybe some downtime before they go to find him because the teams not the same. Great job.
Btw assuming he burnt down the warehouse too
amokima chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Most awesome story dude
Symphony Amador chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
I hope you continue this story, it's a great read and I would like to know what the team will do after finding out that eliot has left.
cool chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
love it
keep up the great work
trouble chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
So is the team going to try to find their fifth member? I can't see Paker and Alec letting their big brother hide himself away.
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
please update. I love this story
Symphony Amador chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
That is a great story I hope you continue it!:)
Vampireotaku chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
This is sooo good (and more than a little heartbreaking) and I really really really hope that you'll finish it someday. I love your Eliot.
whovian42 chapter 13 . 12/5/2011
Just found this site, and have been going nuts on reading older stories - and all I have to say about this one is:

Noooo! death gaidin, you can't leave it there!

I'm alerting on this story in case you ever continue.

Brilliant - characters, plot, writing. I actually re-read some of the sentences just to savor them again.

AND you've gotten the characters without turning any of them into caricatures.

That, combined with both grammar and spelling puts this into top tier.

Kudos.
TerrorInYerTub chapter 13 . 9/26/2011
Hey I just finished yer story and I gotta say it was awesome! And are you ever gonna finish it or has it died?
Guest chapter 13 . 9/21/2011
Please update I want to see how the team reacts when they learned he left and where he went and if they are going to try to get him back
Nascarfan14 chapter 13 . 4/12/2011
I was going through and reading some of the older stories and found this one. It was a very good story and I just wanted to put in a review to let you know. If you ever get the idea in your head it would be great to see at least one more chapter of maybe the team catching up to him. But I like the ending as is if it was meant to end there.
Gage39 chapter 13 . 4/8/2011
Man I hope this story isn't over-I really like it!

If it is the end though can you write a sequel-maybe where the team takes a job in a foreign country or something and Eliot saves their lives again (without them asking him to or even knowing he's there) and they all get back together? Please?