Reviews for The Last Man
CharFire chapter 13 . 8/26
I can't wait to see what happens when you continue this. I love Eliot and I love Leverage. I've been in the works of writing something of my own, nothing published. This was excellently written and great characterization. Love it and please update!
hendriejoseph694 chapter 13 . 8/15
i loved it and i want more what happen when after this with eliot and then the team ?

how long after eliot leaves does the team learn about him leaving and not coming back also the letter eliot left back at the office and as well as him thinking the way he does too ?

where does eliot go from portland ? i thinking somewhere like mikal diane ?
Tricksterkat209 chapter 13 . 6/6
*cue unhappy noises*
This was equal parts great and depressing. Ouch.
jadedquartz chapter 13 . 5/3
This is good. I can't wait to read more.
Endgame65 chapter 13 . 2/21
So sad there hasn't been another post in a while. I keep hoping there'll be a new chapter soon. Please continue working on this great story.
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 13 . 5/19/2015
Well hello. I see you have not updated this in five years... You see I just read this and all I can say is HOW IN THE FLYING NEMATODES COULD YOU LEAVE IT THERE WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT TO ME MY BRAIN IS CRYING YOU MADE THAT HAPPEN THIS IS SO GREAT AND NOW IM GOING TO JUMP INTO A DUMPSTER WHERE THIS CANT HARM ME
Guest chapter 13 . 8/22/2014
I just discovered this story today. And I had to tell you what an amazing job you did, each chapter was so descriptive and literally kept me on the edge of my seat. I read it all in one sitting! I don't know if you plan on updating but it would be nice to read something more on this since it isn't listed as complete.
apester chapter 13 . 3/10/2014
As the story stands it's like Elliot vanishes and they do nothing. I would love yo see this continued sometime to see the teams reaction and maybe some downtime before they go to find him because the teams not the same. Great job.
Btw assuming he burnt down the warehouse too
amokima chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Most awesome story dude
Symphony Amador chapter 13 . 5/14/2013
I hope you continue this story, it's a great read and I would like to know what the team will do after finding out that eliot has left.
cool chapter 13 . 4/6/2013
love it
keep up the great work
trouble chapter 13 . 9/29/2012
So is the team going to try to find their fifth member? I can't see Paker and Alec letting their big brother hide himself away.
Truth Behind The Eyes chapter 13 . 8/30/2012
please update. I love this story
Symphony Amador chapter 13 . 8/13/2012
That is a great story I hope you continue it!:)
Vampireotaku chapter 13 . 4/19/2012
This is sooo good (and more than a little heartbreaking) and I really really really hope that you'll finish it someday. I love your Eliot.