Reviews for Coffee Break
LycoX chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Heh.. Thank God for a simple cup of Coffee.
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
I really enjoyed this fic. It was nicely written. The only thing I can that would have made it better, would be to get rid of all the italicised words... you're supposed to use italics to give extra oomph to a word... but when you use it for one word per sentence - and sometimes not the word that needs it, it loses it's meaning,a nd makes it hard to read the fic.

Otehrwise, it was fantastic. Great work.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Aw if only that had happened
WhtChoc chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Good story. Well written. Realistic dialogue. Nice characterization. The only thing I would comment on is your over-usage of italics when writing dialogue. It becomes a bit of a distraction and the reader has to adjust his/her own inner voice to fit your vision, which is necessary to a certain point but here, it reads too choppy. Best to give only the most vital words of dialogue italics and keep the rest in regular text. It was a very entertaining story, though. Great job!
Delylah chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Sweet. Too bad it didn't happen more like this, instead of Clark abandoning Lois at that table.

“That would require me to move and I’m happy where I am,” Clark admitted, giving her a shy boy smile instead of his dazzling Clark Kent grin.

I really liked that part. I can just picture Clark admitting that to Lois. :)

One criticism: You've overused italics in this story. There are some places where you've italicized a word, or more than one word, in every sentence, and it's distracting to the reader to the point of being off-putting. After the first few paragraphs I kind of wanted to hit the back button, but I kept reading because other than that, you write well.

Using italics to stress a word once in a while is all right, but other than that, trust your reader to be able to interpret the inflections in the characters voices as they read rather than using the italics to hit them over the head with a hammer about which particular word Clark or Lois is stressing during their conversation.

On the other hand, if it was a deliberate strategy employed to imitate the comic book style, then never mind.
Asianchik24 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Love the rewrite for "Infamous." I hated how the show ended it between the two. If only the show-runners were smart enough to give the fans what they want...anyway, great job once again!
rockyshadow chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
This honesty works so much better for both of them. The way he worded who knows and why is done MUCH better than the episode. When he reveals who he is to her (and she remembers) on the series I hope it's more like this.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I hated "Infamous". I'm glad you rewrote it.
superlc529 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
:) :)

It looks fantastic on here and is even better reading it again! :) Great Job!

CLOIS FOREVER!