Reviews for Crystal
Beautiful. Wicked.
Bastet Goddess chapter 1 . 2/23
Ooooooooooh nice!
DancingIsLikeDrawing chapter 1 . 4/24/2015
i like this. unusual, but i like it :) love your note :b
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2015
Mmm,, quite good :3
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh my! This beautifully darker. I love it!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was excellent and much darker than anything else I've read. I liked it.
GoblynQueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
nice!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh wow. Wow. There... I'm speechless. Fantastic!
cu-kid chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this. I love how they struggle against each other, both so strong, neither relenting to the other until the end; and even then, when Sarah says she'll stay, it doesn't feel like she's conceding, simply making up her mind. Beautifully written, with just a touch of darkness. Lovely.
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very nice.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked this. It was... feral and darkly imaginative. Two strong-willed people dancing around each other.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Really good - liked this one a lot! Awesome idea that she took from the Labyrinth the ability to adapt, change, absorb in response to her environment and needs. Very interesting, indeed.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful story :) I sympathize with the "a fic a day for thirty days" thing. It's hard to write a story on the fly! I liked the plot of this, very original and catchy. Wonderful job.
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i must say that this fic was very interesting. in a good way, worry not! definitely worth reading. thanks!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow... i didn't see that coming! I mean how she acted all those roles just to get to him. I'm very impressed, creative plot line and idea.