Reviews for Crystal
Mmm,, quite good :3
Bloodsired chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Oh my! This beautifully darker. I love it!
The.Lost.Thoughts chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
This was excellent and much darker than anything else I've read. I liked it.
GoblynQueen chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
nice!
startraveller776 chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Oh wow. Wow. There... I'm speechless. Fantastic!
cu-kid chapter 1 . 5/6/2011
I love this. I love how they struggle against each other, both so strong, neither relenting to the other until the end; and even then, when Sarah says she'll stay, it doesn't feel like she's conceding, simply making up her mind. Beautifully written, with just a touch of darkness. Lovely.
MorgauseNokami chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Very nice.
Shenlong Girl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked this. It was... feral and darkly imaginative. Two strong-willed people dancing around each other.
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Really good - liked this one a lot! Awesome idea that she took from the Labyrinth the ability to adapt, change, absorb in response to her environment and needs. Very interesting, indeed.
Kyashii chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Wonderful story :) I sympathize with the "a fic a day for thirty days" thing. It's hard to write a story on the fly! I liked the plot of this, very original and catchy. Wonderful job.
Lana Ves chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
i must say that this fic was very interesting. in a good way, worry not! definitely worth reading. thanks!
Lucifer Hatter chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
wow... i didn't see that coming! I mean how she acted all those roles just to get to him. I'm very impressed, creative plot line and idea.
Mab Queen of Faerie chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
Hey! Where have you been? It is very good to see you here again. repost or not, you're one of the better Labyrinth writers. I hope to see some fresh writing from you soon.
J Luc Pitard chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Packed with food for thought. Loved the unsettled nature of their relationship throughout. Her becoming an actress is natural, but the way you make it an effort to return to him on equal grounds makes it much more interesting.
Fay.Fox chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
I really love this story! :)