Reviews for Meanwhile
TigerQueen chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I'll have to re-read this one when I'm not sleep-deprived, because I know I'm missing things. I love the disjointed time, and I think I can follow it, but I'm curious whether the "beginning" is the real beginning, or if this is based on the idea that Sarah DID take the dream-crystal, and this is her dream. That, in my mind, would explain why she's been practicing crystal tricks so long, despite being mortal, and would explain the reference to the original bargain...but maybe that's my sleepy mind. Regardless, this is a captivating story!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
im confused. but its pretty.
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
Wonderful, in the definite sense f the word. The disjointed time really adds tot his. High, praise!
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Using disjointed and non-sequential time always does tend to lend itself to a the more abstract and almost arty imagery for scenes, rather than a clear focus and point. What is says or means is much more up to interpretation. But when well written(like here), I always enjoy the puzzle of trying to put it all together while reading.
LadyRhiyana chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm still not quite sure what's going on, but whatever it is, it's fascinating stuff. Your descriptions are quite amazing. Thanks for sharing this. *Goes off to re-read*
notwritten chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Still good though. Keep smiling. :-)
Aysuh chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was really strange and yet, really good! It's just strange because we have no idea how this all start (and, do we need to see it as something afer the movie, or something base on the movie... But, I really liked the comparisons!:D
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Interesting.
AnnaMarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I really love your writing style, and the way you capture different faces of Jareth and Sarah!

What song was that that Sarah was singing? Did you make it up?