Reviews for Death's Visage
MichealMyers chapter 13 . 3/20
ANother chapter please
TheDandyman chapter 1 . 3/8
He seems too broken in this, but I've still been reading and I want to know more.
Griffin Raven chapter 13 . 3/3
Truly think that Severus has a really difficult job - in protecting or trying to guide Harry more so since he's in Slytherin but also in such a way as not to alert Dumbledore that he's trying to undermine his plans for Harry. It would be interesting to see just how Integra will react to Dumbledore rather blant interference in Harry's placement with her rather than the Dursleys - almost trying to indimate the young lad that he'll have him returned to his abusive relatives the Dursley's? Its a very good job that Severus took/or went with Harry to the meeting he was forced to attend with Dumbledore. Wonder if Harry's forced confrontation with Gryffindor, Ron Weasley will alter some of the students bodies thoughts towards Harry?

After all the hat put Harry into Slytherin house for a reason - don't think the hat would sort a child into house just because the child, if said child didn't poses some traits for that house? Also everyone forgets that Harry was not raised by his parents, or in the wizarding world - its like they expect him to either no a lot about his parents or that he's a chip/or clone of his parents. Guess everyone has believed all those tall tales about "..the savior, the boy-who-lived.." instead have forgotten that Harry Potter, is just a child whose spent 10yrs without his parents away from the wizarding world. I suppose that all think that the child has been raised by dotting relatives, spoilt, pampered little rich child - who also knew of his status in the wizarding world. Though I do wonder if anyone would every guess the truth of exactly how Harry spent the last 10yrs of his life - being subjected to child abuse, neglect and deprivation, verbal and emotional abuse that he suffered - with no knowledge of the wizarding world or any knowledge of his parents? Has any noticed Harry's strange behaviour and the obvious signs of child abuse, if they did would anyone even believe it was true?

Just how many of the Hogwarts staff know the truth of exactly why Harry left the Dursley's and into the care/protection of the Integra? How many if/any off the staff can Harry trust - how many know of Dumbledore's plan/or plans in regards to Harry?
Griffin Raven chapter 6 . 3/3
Always thought it odd that no one every mentions whether or not Lily had any "girl" friends at Hogwarts - or was Severus Snape her only close friend? I suppose given that Severus was a "spy" is the reason that Lily didn't mention him at all?
Captain James H00K chapter 13 . 2/19
A little slow, but good. Will Harry be able to use his new abilities from Hellsing with the fight against Voldemort? And quite possibly could he help his new family with the War against that ass wipe of a Major? Something to think about. Oh, and why Slytherin? He could have done just as well in Gryfindor, if you read the books. No offense.

A fan,
Captain Jas. H00K.
L's Cappuccino chapter 12 . 2/11
Wow, the first fic I've read to break the 'Slytherins First Year Speech' cliche, Niceee and doesn't Dumbledore act like a pedo?
Dark Serpent Cat chapter 13 . 2/5
So interesting story and not what I expected. I do have one concern though that I hope you will bring up when this fic isn't in hiatus.

How is it Lily was Master of the Mire and Chieftain of whatever their name was when she is considered a muggleborn?

Is she adopted or was she descended from a squib or was it a case of her family being in hiding?

If it was adoption then I think it would be an interesting idea to have Lily be the unknown daughter of Voldemort however that probably wouldn't fit either with your story

I am also a bit confused by the Harker and Potter connection. From what I got Harker was a Potter through his mother but if that is the case then shouldn't Harry be Harker and not Potter?

Also, I am iffy with the minor statement of Mina that Alucard used when he called her a wench. I know how it went in the books is different from most depictions today but what I got from the manga and anime was that Alucard's and Mina's relationship was more like how it is depicted these days with it being romanticized.
Juusanbi no Shinju chapter 13 . 1/30
This fanfiction is amazing! One of the best I have ever read! The detail, the plot (so far), the reactions, (the bashing ;)), all of it is simply amazing! I can't wait for the next chapter!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 13 . 1/26
You could really stand to stop with the Ron and Dumbledore bashing.
Sakutara Pheonix chapter 13 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god this is amazing! Please continue! I love this!
Mukuro234 chapter 13 . 12/12/2014
XD this is great XD
MattKennedy chapter 13 . 12/6/2014
Promising start to a story. :)
Kyuubi no Deshi chapter 13 . 10/25/2014
I hope you keep it up with the story! It's really good W
OriginOf1stCrusnik chapter 13 . 10/6/2014
I hate that you abandoned 's actually the best out of all of the HP Hellsing xovers.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/1/2014
Why you no make new chapters?!

-SilentSnowLeopardNinja