Reviews for Death's Visage
ej-83 chapter 13 . 6/13
re-reading this..inwonder what will happen when helsing finds out dumbledore is trying to meddle with her heir..would love to see severus be allies with the helsings to help with harry..i wonder what did lily do actually before she died that made dumbledore mad? anyway keep up the good work..update soon
ANGEL-BABY9868 chapter 13 . 5/27
would love for you to finish the story its amazing
Wika0304 chapter 13 . 4/22
please update, it's great
DaSalvatore chapter 10 . 1/10
This is an extremely well-written story that shows a lot of potential in both where it's going and your writing talent in general. The emotional descriptions are a pleasure to read and really reveal each character as an individual.

It's an incredibly slow burn which is a huge shame since it's not been updated in a long time. However, the biggest issue is the 180 turn on Harry's personality between able to poison the Dursleys to speaking with the Goblins and finally joining Hellsing. Essentially, the boy in Hellsing is nothing like the one who poisoned the Dursleys and spoke to the goblins.

Now, while I understand the new environment and people situation, I've skimmed ahead and found that the "mouse" persona continues right into Hogwarts. The problem here is that the story begins with an ACTIVE Harry taking his life in his own hands, willing to do what he must to survive, and having his powers, only to turn into one about a PASSIVE Harry who allows everything to happen to him. Two completely different characters.

Sadly I was hoping to read about the first (especially considering the story's description) only to be given a bait-and-switch with the second.
marduk-report chapter 13 . 9/12/2018
This is quite enjoyable; it seems to have been just beginning to get in to its stride when it went on hiatus, which is a shame.
Still; im putting it on alert, just in case.
Duo-Harmony-in-the-Dark chapter 13 . 5/20/2018
Please update!
Azrael's Son chapter 13 . 3/9/2018
update soon please would like to read more thank you for writing it
queen-of-hell6666 chapter 13 . 2/20/2018
I don't know if you will ever see this but eve tho I just wanted to say that I liked the story a lot.
malita23 chapter 13 . 2/20/2018
Can u plz update when u can
Megi Keishii chapter 13 . 11/26/2017
Oooo I bet Interga is going to be pissed at Thr Headmaster for writing to the Dursley’s.
frederick162 chapter 13 . 11/25/2017
love the story hope to read more soon.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/9/2017
Very well done, wish there were more chapters
Rawrking chapter 13 . 10/28/2017
shit fic
Rawrking chapter 1 . 10/28/2017
Delete pls
LadyCroft.Undead19 chapter 13 . 8/17/2017
This story is so good.
I'm really happy I've found it, hope you don't abandon it.

Best wishes to you, for someone who also has dealt with insomnia, it can be a b*tch to deal with.
Bye-bye!