Reviews for Like a Circle in a Spiral
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Seems like Kasy has learned not to underestimate her parents. Now it's up to them to learn not to underestimate their children. XD

And apparently Kim was right when she was still pregnant and felt like being mad at Jason. U

Funny short story. Love seeing the twins as teens. _

Yours, "Still feels like a teen" Alexander/Alexlayer.

Later!
Itachi's aprentice chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
Great work.
A Markov chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Not sure how this one slipped through the cracks but I'm glad I found it this morning. I love the double-double agent, double-re-doublecross aspect of it, though I seriously doubt Kasy has the patience to cary off a scheme as convoluted as this.

I really enjoyed it.

Alex
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Dating when your parents are/were superheroes. You get tailed like a criminal. So both parents are playing the bad cop routine. Neither seem to be against the are going to be hell whenever the girls decide to marry.

Read you later!
Thomas Linquist chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
I see you've overcome the question of what you were going to do after Three Weddings. Plot bunnies will strike, won't they? At least this is a good one.

So is this inspired by an actual break-out or just your worst nightmare?
RonHeartbreaker chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Don't take this the wrong way, but as the father of a precocious 8-year-old who will be a teenager before I know it, this story makes me nauseous. That said, it was a fun ride. A bit confusing at the end (I think I must have lost the B.E. thread - I don't remember Sam or Jason) but a snappy read. The code names are the best (Crimson Dynamo, Kermit, etc.) and the idea of Kasy and Sheki as their parents' nemeses is delightful. (There's a bit of a parallel with Charles Gray's Cindy and James.) While I see Kim being eager to tail the girls, Shego's evident reluctance is the right touch.
noncynic chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Nice little tale. Sheki playing both sides? Or just playing along with the parents?
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That was just great. I really was amused at how Kasy and Sheki worked that. Especially with how they both knew that Kim and Shego were tailing Kasy, at which point she went home in order to let them get off the trail before she went back out to do what she'd planned originally. Although it was short, it was still quite good. Although, I wish there was a just a little more back story to this overall, but no matter. It was still entertaining anyway. And thanks for posting it!
Muzzlehatch chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sneaky brats. What the geezers don't know won't hurt'em.
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
A good song...

So, when's the epilogue? The one where both girls get busted for tying to put one over on their Mommies, aka the "Sneakiest Women Alive?"

Or even better, waiting in their rooms till they return! THAT -admittedly never happened to me- is 'Busted!'

According to a few friends in High School (whom had the pleasure of being 'Busted') it was (one of) "the most heart-stopping and horrifying way to get caught..."

You think you are TOTALLY in clear, you're rounding third and headed for home... then BAM! Like a cannon blast, pointblank, right to the face! Two less than pleased parents. LOL! You know you're completely f'ed and their isn't any way out of it. No wiggle room; pinned down like some poor bug to a collector's board. BUSTED! LOL!

OR, now that I think about it, simply locking the girls out of the house would be an even worse fate: the horror of finding you can't sneak back into your house at some ungodly hour (when you're supposed to be in bed)! LOL! And how do you try and explain that! Having to wake your parents to get back inside... THAT would suck. LOL! If they let you back in. LOL! I could see Shego tossing an old, itchy wool army blanket on the front step before locking the door and turning out the porch light. LOL!

Lord, if I EVER have kids of my own, I'm GPS tagging the lot of them with Lojack collars or subQ implants. Regular polygraph tests...

I hope you write a busted epilogue. It would be riotously funny.
Invader Johnny chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
It seems that the teenager is smarter than the rents... nice!

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Captain IT chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Seem like two ladies need to join OPMA...Over-Protective Mothers Anonymous.

Keep it KP real

Captain IT
MrDrP chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
To be honest, this seemed rushed, and unlike other stories you've published. It was as if you had a fun story idea and wanted to publish it ASAP. Also, the ending was predictable.

There was a funny moment in the story, even for someone who doesn't care for Kigo: Kim giving Shego the code name "Kermit." I'm just surprised Kim is still alive!

Shego as the paranoid Mom seems to be a growing theme on this site - see Charles Gray's very funny Soccer Mom series.
Mr. Wizard chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Another nicely done family drama. These kids belong in the Cold War.
Daryl chapter 1 . 6/9/2009