Reviews for Cherokee Camp
excessivelyperky chapter 65 . 4/14
Harry still doesn't understand that other people are allowed to have problems as well as him (especially not Snape!). People are supposed to get well and be supportive so Harry can do what he wants.

Oops, not so much.

But by the end of the chapter he's beginning to realize that he's not the only one with problems and that he needs to take care of himself for their sake, too.
LadyRainDancer chapter 66 . 3/23
I really enjoyed this story and hope you update it soon!
excessivelyperky chapter 64 . 3/4
Very good chapter. I like how Draco is learning so much, and using that stone to rid himself of bad memories. I might try that sometime.

And I liked the talk between Harry and Severus, too. Maybe Harry won't be the only one staying in his room when Dumbledore is there-it's not just his father that made Snape depressed.
I hope you will update this story soon or Harry Potter and his new family series! I love the way you write and i am a fan of doc. james! :) please come back with your stories !
excessivelyperky chapter 63 . 1/20
I really, really like how Draco put that bad memory in the stone and then put the stone into the river; and I hope it helps him as much as it did Red Horse.
Blosiom chapter 66 . 1/4
this is a really good story please update I want to see what happens.
MarthaMars chapter 66 . 1/1
I really do love this story. I wish you would continue to write and post it. Thank you for such a wonderful story to date.
Evanesco-Muffliato chapter 56 . 12/13/2013
Wasn't sure it is possible to not like a story at all but read the entire thing just to know how one character is coping.

But now I know it is possible. Suppose I am not a fan of your story in general at all. But like how you have portrayed ONE of the characters in this story.
Guest chapter 25 . 11/26/2013
I thought Harry's problems with the dark small space of the sweat lodge would be because of the cupboard.
crotia chapter 23 . 11/25/2013
If you still look for someone whoo's willing to beta you I will gladly try to help.
The problem with this kind of problems is that you don't really see how big they trouble you before you talked about it.
crotia chapter 17 . 11/25/2013
I really like this. I hope he gets a sunstroke or a sprained ankle or something like that in the process.
crotia chapter 16 . 11/25/2013
I wish all horses would corporate if you whispered to them.
crotia chapter 14 . 11/25/2013
Reading about fictional people and there miserable lives really helps after days like this. Just what I needed to get my mind of my own fucked up live. Thank you.
crotia chapter 12 . 11/24/2013
Nice try but I don't think any Dutch person would call there kitten Watje if it isn't meant as a synical joke. Because it also means coward.
excessivelyperky chapter 62 . 11/15/2013
Good chapter. But there has to be a way that they can at least go into town and not self-destruct; having to be in the camp for the rest of their lives is not a healthy way to live. Fortunately, no one expects that of Snape, but I'm afraid that Black Hawk is going to be treated like that for a very long time.

Anyway, it seems like the main issues are being resolved, although I'd like to see Rose apologize for putting Crying Horse in such an awful bind.
1,444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »