Reviews for Reflections of their souls
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
Really good!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
This is really good:)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
Don't worry, you captured the angst.
My favourite was Draco's.
Twinkie chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
You know, you're very good at getting people to see things in a whole new light. I have to admit, I never expected Fred and George's desire, but it made sense that they'd want to be a *me* and *I* instead of *we* and *us*, because no two people want to be thought of as one person all the time. I also enjoyed Draco's desire, it made sense that he'd just want to be accepted, because really, that's all that anyone wants, right?
hA-UkA chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Beautifully written, you can feel the emotions embodied in the words. This work really allows you to connect on a deeper level.
Kyrie chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Oh my God. I just realized that Erised spelled backward is Desire. How could I not have noticed that before. I feel so stupid now, but I just had to say that. Thanks for enlightening me. *falls over*

Fine story, btw, but I would have liked it better if you just would have added names. The whole 'he' thing was a little confusing and annoying at parts.
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
I feel a bit like a stalker, sending you review after review... I hope you don't mind, haha.

Anyway, this was fantastic! I loved every bit of this (and after reading the piece about the twins I understood why writing the Ouran High twins came so easily to you). When reading about Hagrid, I smiled. It's just so true, he's really a content person, I think. Malfoy was great as well! I just didn't get one sentence of his bit...'Reflection. Mirror. Cute.' I feel dumb for not understanding why it says 'cute', but oh well.

Anyway, I loved this! I will stalk you some more, probably XD
q.thews chapter 1 . 3/21/2006
I liked it even if the Weasley's ones are very sad, (but quite true).

bye
Yemi Hikari chapter 1 . 2/27/2006
Wow ... so fitting. Was the first one Malfoy?
Tsunami Wave chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
...holy crap. You definately have an extreme tallent for writing deep, thought provoking (sounds like an english class term) fics such as this. Excellent work, I really enjoyed it!
ladylestrange chapter 1 . 7/27/2005
I liked your take on the Mirror. I'd like to see Dumbledore. Percy was fun and Fred AND George. Sort of sad I guess. Malfoy was excellent.

I always like the mirror and did do one story on it called Tom Riddle and the Mirror of Erised It's a one shot. Hope you come by and read it.

Lady Lestrange
ffaddix chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
I really loved that.

Fred and George were...amazing.
NaughtyKittyKat chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
I enjoyed this even more than 'Flame'.
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Who is the first one? I thought that Percy was the first one, laughing and getting along with all the other students (though I suppose that could be Snape?).

Fred and George were great. I liked that their greatest desire was also in a way their greatest fear. It matched them very well.

At first I expected the content man to be Dumbledore, and then I was really happy that it turned out to be Hagrid. Looking back on that section now I can see that it shouldn't have been Dumbledore.

I think Percy's was probably my favorite. Really well done. I was impressed with it when it was just him and his family; when you added in his "mask" that made it perfect. Not mention the last line: in the mirror he'd been surrounded by family but now he had no one to catch him.

Excellent overall. My email is would you tell me who the first person was supposed to be?
Vodevil chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Chocolates, chocolates, lots of chocolates! What a wonderful one-shot, I love it! So much sadness and hopes in all those people. It's nice, though, that Hagrid is content with his life. And it would be very interesting to know what Snape would see - but none of us could know that, could we?

Nevertheless, don't feel weird about writing fanfic for HP, it's not a mere children's book anyway.