Reviews for The Predestination Paradox
car54 chapter 2 . 10/26/2014
I like their res ponces to the camp and 1940s medical technology.
car54 chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
Interesting start, I'm looking forward to seeing how you mesh these two worlds together.
steffiundaxel chapter 14 . 9/13/2014
I love this story! I don't know ST: DS9, but it played really well together with HH. Your last paragraph is the icing on the cake of this story, I had to laugh so much about it, among other parts in the story. I hope you will write another crossover of these two genres, even when I don't know some characters, I could understand them very well. Very well written story, keep it up!
Hummingbird2 chapter 14 . 4/4/2013
What a great twist! Hmm, makes you wonder if Daniels might've had something to do with this...;) That was wonderful, thank you!

"Trials and Tribble-ations." One of the best Star Trek episodes-ever!

Absolutely! Someone on Trekbbs once said that was the real 'Valentine to the fans' as opposed to Enterprise's utterly horrid final episode, and I fully agree.
chill13 chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I like the way you started this, with a temporal investigation, just like Trials and Tribble-ulations. And this is a great idea for a crossover. I like crossovers that bring out similarities between the shows and this one does. Both had much to do with espianage and hard times. The Cardassian and Bjoran relationhips could easily be compared with the situations during WW2.

So far you're very in character and I'm anxious to see how this story progresses.
Hogan chapter 11 . 7/25/2011
I made all the way through this story and I loved it. Great job bringing to unlikely fandoms together.
Wagtail chapter 14 . 6/27/2011
You did such a good job with this story! Combining "Hogan's Heroes" with "Deep Space Nine" is really fun and imaginative. One little suggestion: it would be helpful if you would leave an extra space between scenes. I got momentarily confused at times with nothing to indicate the transitions. But that's a minor thing and did nothing to detract from my delight reading the story. I'm adding "The Predestination Paradox" to my favorites list.
writer4ever1995 chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
WOW what an awesome crossover with 2 of my favorite series! You wrote it very well. One question there any reference to Joe Tormolen being the descedent of Olson or something akin to that in the TOS episode, or did you just make that bit up?
Sgt. Hakeswill chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
Excellent story! You combined two of my all-time favorite TV shows. What's not to like?
The Curious Kills chapter 14 . 1/14/2010
WOW! I loved that story! That was an awesome plot. LOL That ending thing with the tags was pretty funny in itself! Definitely one of the best crossovers I've ever read!
The Curious Kills chapter 4 . 1/14/2010
I bloody LOVE this story!
Lizzi chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
YAY! Happy ending! I love the tid-bit at the end about the dog-tags. :) You did a great job of tying it all together and putting in facts from both shows, it really helps put the icing on the story. I really, really enjoyed it!
Mistress V chapter 14 . 7/5/2009
What a great ending to a great story! Shades of Tomorrow is Yesterday, too!. (One of my faves, I recently wrote about it in a fic)

Roll on Vic Fontaine, but nix the jack in the box ;-)
rutika78 chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
Great story and ending. I really enjoyed reading this one.
Jennaya chapter 14 . 7/3/2009
I loved this story. Hogan, Wilson, and Olsen would all be a little confused about what happened to them. I have no concerns that Hogan and Olsen won't be spending 30 days in the cooler. I liked the way Hogan let the Starfleet crew go. Sisko knew how to treat the Colonel. I really liked the ending with Olsen being the important person in history. No Olsen, no Federation.