Reviews for The Chances
Disappointed chapter 4 . 8/11/2019
What a shame you never bothered to finish this. Why do people say they are going to finish there stories then never bother to do so.
colcamp chapter 4 . 1/13/2019
i am just going to write this why do you write lovely storys and then stop it was just getting good
Guest chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
I love the Kate/ mike relationship. Thanks for writing this.

Keep writing.

Thanks for sharing.

Kikki.
whispersomethingtome chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
naww i love this story PLEASE UPDATE?
fantasy77 chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
LOL when was the last time you posted?

I just updated my story yesterday & I hadn't updated since July last yr. So any less isn't yonks so relax. I will be happy when you post, though I'd rather quality over quantity any day. So relax and take your time.

Fantasy
defending-alien chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Love the story! And I've just watched the Channel 9 preview! OMG! Can't wait! Damn Hallmark Channel and their stupidly long Xmas breaks! I'm squeing at my computer right now! :D
k chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
I really hate it when people post notes as a new chapter!
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
please i'm begging update soon!, I NEED SOME DECENT MIKE & KATE, and i'm encountering some of my own dreaded problems (the unspoken thing WB) oh and any idea's when channel 9 will be putting it on, i know they finished shotting the ep's but i don't know when it's driving me a little nuts
Pertiwi chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
This is great. Please continue! Mike and Kate all the way!

I think you've already created a wy of including the whole Buffer/Kate thing with the whole "secret boyfiend" reference in chapter two. I would go with classic misunderstanding and mistaken assumptions on Mike's part that spurrs Kate into angry declarations (about her feelings and past hurts) and hence strengthens the bond between Mike and Kate.

Thank you for a great fic!
Pertiwi chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Hey. This one's great! Congrats. Um about fitting Buffer/Kate I think Mike's jealousy is a good way to go. Maybe extend the conversation Mike and Kate have by way of professional explination to more personal one. I would see maybe about putting Buffer in the middle of the lover's spat. Have him be confused at the way Mike treating him or something?

Anyway it's great please continue!
ParkerGirl chapter 3 . 7/15/2009
OMG please tell me u didn't just split up Mike and Kate! NO! New chapter soon please!
Tempe4Booth chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
glad to know that i helped, maybe you could get buffer to see that Kate's having a hard time and lend a shoulder to cry on and then they get closer and Mike gets jealous and realizes that needs to think of a way for them to be together and to prove to kate that he's not the same man that left her last time.
buttercup84 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
hey.. :0

Thanks for the up-date love the story and the way that it is going..!

can't wait for another up-date.. soon hopefully..!

and a bit of Buffer/Kate is always good because we get a jealous Mike..

Hope to hear fromyou soon..!

MK forever..

Cathy
fantasy77 chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
Hey!

I liked your update, though it was too short! I just got into it again and I'd finished the chapter. Twas really good though.

Just one thing, when you jump time space it out with a solid line like this: * or put in bold and italics "A week later" before you start writing because it was a little confusing when I got to that part when Kate was suddenly back on board Hammersley, its just a tip though.

I'd also like to see some of Kate's thoughts, it would be interesting.

I love how Nikki is soo caring and comforting, like a sister. Poor Mike not getting his girl. Again great update, I hope you update soon.

Fantasy
SheWritesInCursive chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
This is a really good story. You've really captured the characters feelings well, especially Kate's. As for the next chapter, you wanted to know how to fit in the BK in. Maybe Mike's reaction to hearing the rumour that Kate and Buffer were together? I dunno, just a suggestion. Update soon!