Reviews for Shades of Gray
I like it:)
Becky chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
I liked it.
angelbankai45 chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
I liked it. It was sweet.
midnight84118 chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i say you should continued this story but great job love it
ForbiddenSnowflakes chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I love it!
Angelus Erreare chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Liked it a lot. Well written. The title is befitting indeed. Hope you'd write more for this couple. Maybe with a little more...detail? *winks*

-Yuriko-
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
CONTINUE!
Polatrixu chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Dude Srly me wunts another chapt... :DDDD this is a great History :3 moar plx :DDDD
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I LOVE IT! Though Chris could've been more understanding! Anyway, I absolutely love it! You're a great author! The plot was flawless, and the characters were very well represented by your words.

Thanks for writing a good WeskerXClaire story! I love it, and I almost want it to be a story...maybe if you'll let me continue it as a story...? It would make me so happy...I just want to see your characters and the plot continued...if you don't want me to continue it, then I won't. But if you do...then I will. ~M.M.
Naoko Suki chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Aww wow. Wesker taking advantage of a girl in need.

Very nice though, indeed! Thank you! Perfect One-shot!

Wouldn't mind a follow up though. Would be neat to read a short of what she does with Wesker now!

Awesome!
Biohazard Queen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I'm just so hooked on this pairing right now, I can't believe it. Lol. This was fantastic. I love Claire and Wesker together, and you're quite a talented writer. Good job! : )
ClaireRedfield'sbestfriend chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Omg i loved this. It was great.
AntagonistToTheWorld chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Two Words:

F**king Awesome!
Random Reader chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
That was very good, but the fangirl side of me wanted to read more detail of what happend in the hotel room. ' Good story though!
Eventide chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Two thumbs up. Very nice.