Reviews for Untitled
Jewelshoes chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
This is really brilliantly written
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Poor Martha.

Thanks for writing.
bobbymcfoogle chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
Wow, this is incredibly beautiful. I love the image of the Doctor talking to himself/Rose in the console room, and I liked Martha's tone. Well done!
KiteDancer chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
Wow...This was really good. Very nice
Strange Romance chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
Ooh, this is great. Sometimes I like bitchy Martha stories, and sometimes they get old, but this one is like none I've read before. She's upset but she's not overly bitter, she's just lost and unsure, and I like that, because it makes her more human, and I know I often make her out to be more of a villain than she is. Cos I'm a bitch like that XD

I love the whole idea of the shadow, it works on so many different layers - Martha being stuck in the shadow of Rose but also the Doctor keeping everything about Rose hidden in the dark. At least that's how I interpreted it, hope you don't mind :)

I adore that last line too, it's just... perfect. I can't really describe it but it just fits and it works so well.

So, as usual I'm going to say well done and thank you for a beautiful story :)
Mosesthesecond chapter 1 . 6/16/2009

really ejoyed that, i miss rose : (

i did feel sorry for martha (even more after that) but i jus cant help but prefer rose

well done really well written

: )
themidnightfiles chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
O, I like it. An interesting, well-written look at how the memory of Rose haunts the Doctor, and how strange the haunting of someone she never met must have seemed to Martha. Excellent job!
SnooteyFalooty chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great story. It's nice to see you stayed true to Martha's character