Reviews for Only Of You and Me
Autumn Dusk chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Oh, what a wonderful one-shot! You master the present tense so wonderfully, it somehow adds to the sweet sadness of the story.
young dawn chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
What a spellbinding little picture you've painted here. So beautiful and poignant. Your 'Little Women' works are the best. :)

Sora
AbominableToast chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
Oh...that's really know how to make words flow together and become something really pretty.

Alex
reeroy chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
Can we kill Amy? Please? PLEASE?

Have Jo accidently send a knife flying and it stabs her. Or Jo gets pushed and stumbles against Amy and she's sent into the fireplace...with the fire going.

Or where Amy drowns. Laurie and Jo had gotten too far to notice, so enraptured by their...sexual tension. :D

However I did enjoy the angst. It is good for the soul, no matter how much it hurts sometimes...oh Laurie my dear! Don't give up hope! There's something called divorce in the 21st century.

Erm, I'll go and eat now...?

*mwah*
Mere24 chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Wow, you are such a beautiful writer! I love the description of Jo, and of Amy. The last line just killed me, "Only of me and you" : ( Keep it up, and I will keep reading!
Rosa Heartlily chapter 1 . 6/12/2009
I find myself feeling sorry for him, actually - married to a woman he doesn't love and dreaming of the one he does. Although, marrying Amy was what he chose :D Still, I feel his pain, so good work with that.
gigglez chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
omg i didn't see that coming. I always wanted him and jo to be together, it made me happy for a moment haha. can't wait to read more
Quirky Del chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Aw, this was really good. Poor Laurie, poor Jo...and heck, even poor Amy. Though, honestly, I never can well up too much pity for Amy - she knew that Laurie was always in love with Jo, so she knew what she was getting into! Hahah...there's my little Jo/Laurie heart bleeding out again! Anyway, this was really good! I loved the descriptions of Jo, and the bit abou ther purposely 'tripping' to let him catch her in his fantasies. This was great, and well written! )

Cheers,

Del
Chiana Harker chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I'm glad you posted this! It's lovely, and so tightly and poetically written. In particular, I think it's one of the best physical description I've ever read of Amy, though I know that's just a small small aspect of the story.
rese chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
.GOD. i am in love with your writing! guh please write that europe fic, coz if it's anything like this it will rock my world. your description just suits the emotion so perfectly it rolls on from one sentence to the next. Maria you rock. now you've made me want to update so i'll hop right to it.
Jabba1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Very nice, I love how it flows. It reads like a poem or a song if that makes sense.

Very good job.