Reviews for Polarity
Guest chapter 38 . 12/21/2023
The most beautiful piece of fiction I’ve read to date
St. Fyrecat chapter 38 . 10/19/2023
I enjoyed reading this story. Where can I find the sequel?
Imperator Mortifex chapter 36 . 5/22/2023
Hope to see more of Herman's heroic antics in a sequel someday.

But I doubt it. Still excellent story.
Imperator Mortifex chapter 37 . 5/22/2023
Nice story.

Really liked your portrayal of Shocker. I very much enjoy this story.

As much as I know of Herman’s misadventures in canon, I never thought of how it might look if he somehow ended up on ‘the other side of the fence’.

And I must say it was so fun to read.
Imperator Mortifex chapter 38 . 5/22/2023
Very good story. 10/10. It is just perfect. Touched almost every enjoyable topic. You my friend are a talented writer.
Abandoned Account yeet chapter 38 . 9/27/2022
Such a fantastic story! Thank you so much for writing it! literally altered my view on shocker forever. I dont think Ill ever see him again. I also just love his interactions with everyone. Each chapter had me on the edge of my seat with excitement. I fell in love with his friendships and literally cried over rhino. I am in love. thank u.
Mark adams chapter 38 . 8/2/2022
Most incredible story. Awesome. Thank you
AlexFalTon chapter 38 . 5/13/2022
I love the Marvel Zombie reference. Osborn definitely deserved that, but my god, I could actually feel Shocker's fear at that moment.

This was honesty an incredible read, one which uses superhero drama and logic in its fullest without any of it feeling overdone. The appeal of using villains as main characters and having there be a theme in redemption. Shocker or Herman, proved to be an awesome character who I only saw once in a She-Hulk comic and Spiderman show to someone I wouldn't mind seeing more of.. I loved reading this story. This is worthy of becoming a Marvel Comic.
AlexFalTon chapter 35 . 5/13/2022
The Darkhold, again didn't read the comics that much, but not that's more significant to people with Doctor Strange 2 movie that came up. Also, nice of Herman deciding completely he's on the side of heroism.
AlexFalTon chapter 31 . 5/13/2022
Never heard of the Grim Reaper till now
AlexFalTon chapter 21 . 5/13/2022
Zombies done right is never cliche, Deadpool. The author is great writer, ya here you red pajama wearing ninja!
Olivebirdy chapter 17 . 2/8/2022
I love how immature these villains are. Just delighting in going for nut-shots, lol.
Hmnaftrall chapter 38 . 10/18/2021
This was absolutely amazing! After all this time, I’ve never read a fanfic as well put together as this. Every character used was written so well and so close to the actual source material.

This should be a comic. Marvel needs to pick this story up for the next Marvel Zombies or just start making a Shocker series. Or maybe even multiple one-shots focusing on villains as they go about their daily lives.

Seriously, this needs to be visualized into an actual comic or an animated show/movie.
Rainbow Prime chapter 3 . 7/15/2021
The second that Speed Demon got bit, I was all like "welp, this was quicker than I thought it was going to be..."
Then I saw that the bite didn't make it through the outer layer.
Guest chapter 38 . 7/5/2021
Wow.. that was an amazing read. One of the very best!