Reviews for Polarity
Jim Starluck chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Yay, I got a shout-out! Now to just hope story-me doesn't get eaten by zombies...

Also, nice Evil Dead quip at the end there.
pirate34 chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
both you and this story are epic, infact I would be so bold as to say that this not only has a better storyline than marvel zombies but ranks above it in visuals, the descriptions are pretty epic, enough to beat pictures

the only thing I dont really like about it is that neither deadpool nor wolverine have any major involvement, I mean seriously, they're both juggernauts!(though not as good at being juggernauts as The Juggernaut(HE gets capitals!))

Seriously though, great story
Wulfenbach chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
You gave Herman an ASH line! power to the king baby!
ZiPeppe chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Excellent, just excellent.
Gogolu chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Nice.
Wulfenbach chapter 32 . 12/6/2009
and my jaw drops in amazement, I started reading and the next thing I know its 9-fuckin AM in the morning!
Wulfenbach chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
... *can't stop laughing* DEADPOOL FOR WIN!
Gogolu chapter 32 . 12/5/2009
Epic.
Nomad1 chapter 32 . 12/4/2009
I've just discovered this fic, and have really enjoyed reading through it. Long stories seem to be pretty rare in the corners of Marvel fandom I've poked around in, and finding one this well-written is even more of a treasure. I'm really impressed with how well you've managed to keep up the comic book vibe of constant action and new plot twists without the fight scenes becoming repetitive or feeling like they're just crammed in there for no reason. My knowledge of comics canon is pretty patchy, but I know enough to be able to see how much thought and attention to detail has clearly gone into this.

The swift update speed is highly appreciated too - you managed to add several chapters onto the end while I was still in the process of catching up to what you'd already written! There are a few proof-reading errors that have crept in that it might be worth skimming through for when you're done, but I was far too wrapped up in the story to be particularly distracted by them. And I really hope you haven't permanently killed off the Rhino (hey, in comics there's always hope, right?) but I'll still keep reading avidly regardless.

Keep up the fantastic work, and I look forward to reading more!
Jim Starluck chapter 32 . 12/3/2009
Minor nitpick here: lightning doesn't travel at the speed of light. Oh, it moves FAST: Wikipedia says about 60,0 meters per second, or 60 kilometers per second... but that's only 0.02% of lightspeed.
Dalek Prime chapter 31 . 11/29/2009
I wonder who is grim reapers boss Nightmare? Blackheart? Mephisto? I gotta know!
b chapter 15 . 11/29/2009
god
sangael chapter 31 . 11/27/2009
Definitely a very bad position for our protagonist. Can't wait to see what occurs, especially with Castle in the equation.
Gogolu chapter 31 . 11/27/2009