Reviews for Polarity
theclerk2 chapter 34 . 12/17/2009
Awesome chapter.

Also, nice System Shock reference with Vulture.
albatross08 chapter 34 . 12/16/2009
Holy damn!This story is insanely epic. Is Aleskei going to fight Herman? that's like a heavy betraying his I hope you keep updating on this story
rde82 chapter 34 . 12/16/2009
Man i dont even know what to say other than that is fantastic...keep it up.
Deiseach chapter 34 . 12/16/2009
*salutes*

Reporting for duty, sir!

Alexei - damn. I knew it, I knew it, I knew it. I knew he'd turn up as one of the undead. I was hoping, but I knew.

Norman Osborn is going to come to a bad end, yes? Please say yes?
Gogolu chapter 34 . 12/16/2009
Epic.
Adrian Tullberg chapter 33 . 12/13/2009
What can I say? Brilliant work.
Deiseach chapter 33 . 12/13/2009
Okay, I've finally decided to stop lurking and give a review.

To start with: zombies? I thought. Oh, no. Everyone's writing zombie stories and frankly, I don't much care about zombies. Plus the whole Marvel Zombies thing was a big yawn to me.

Secondly, who the hell is the Shocker and why should I care?

But it's Spiderman! And I've loved Spidey since I was an eleven year old comics-buying girl bookworm, so I decided I'd give it a bash (though I've been out of comics fandom for a long time now). After all, if I didn't like it, I could always stop reading, right?

Well, colour me gobsmacked. I love your story. I love your plot, I love how you're dropping the twists and turns of it on us, and dang it all, I love Hermann.

Even if I didn't know him from a hole in the ground before this, he's a real character that I care about and am cheering for now.

Oh, and the Punisher? Being sent sailing into the East River by Thor? Lovelovelovelove! No, I don't like the Punisher, can you tell?

Norman Osborn. Of course he's behind it all. I'm hoping he'll get his, but who knows what's going to happen?

So keep up the good work!
Jim Starluck chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Yay, I got a shout-out! Now to just hope story-me doesn't get eaten by zombies...

Also, nice Evil Dead quip at the end there.
pirate34 chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
both you and this story are epic, infact I would be so bold as to say that this not only has a better storyline than marvel zombies but ranks above it in visuals, the descriptions are pretty epic, enough to beat pictures

the only thing I dont really like about it is that neither deadpool nor wolverine have any major involvement, I mean seriously, they're both juggernauts!(though not as good at being juggernauts as The Juggernaut(HE gets capitals!))

Seriously though, great story
Wulfenbach chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
You gave Herman an ASH line! power to the king baby!
ZiPeppe chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Excellent, just excellent.
Gogolu chapter 33 . 12/9/2009
Nice.
Wulfenbach chapter 32 . 12/6/2009
and my jaw drops in amazement, I started reading and the next thing I know its 9-fuckin AM in the morning!
Wulfenbach chapter 21 . 12/6/2009
... *can't stop laughing* DEADPOOL FOR WIN!
Gogolu chapter 32 . 12/5/2009