Reviews for Polarity
ReindeerEmu chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
It's the Goddamn Shocker! Wow, that was a crazy and just pure fun adventure. The characters you used and the way the represented was awesome! I really like how even though the "good guys" won, there were consequences. Great job! Now gimme more!
Gogolu chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
Nice ending.

That was fun story.
rde82 chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
The best story I have read in awhile. Bravo man bravo.
Cygnia chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
*flicks the Zippo*

Nomad1 chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
Absolutely fabulous, right to the end! I'd add it to my favourite stories list, but I already did. Thank you very much for an AWESOME and truly epic read. Anything else you write in the Marvel-verse, I am so there. This is fantastic.
Hitokiri Onib chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
How the hell did a story this good get less than 500 reviews?

The only thing missing here is the Fury debriefing and perhaps an osborn vowing vengance.

One of my favorites easily.

Beginning to end was very well written and down to earth. the first person narative made it so easy to relate with Herman. You are a master at characterization.

Would have made an excellent video game too, specially the way you kept upgrading his vibro blasters. (well you did it like once, twice if you count stark, but his hesitancy to use things above level 3 made it seem like it.)THis would have made a really, really good game.
Orange chapter 38 . 1/19/2010
F'in amazing story mate.

Just, wow.

I hope you got other projects comming soon because with this story ending it will leave a giant gaping hole in my heart! :]
Acyl chapter 36 . 1/14/2010
Looks like we're reaching the end, here. Which leads me to this observation:- I like what you did with the title.

Way back when I first started reading this story, I did wonder why you chose the name. 'Polarity' - what does that mean? Eventually, I just figured it was a reference to personality types, moral choices...something like that.

But in this last chapter - we finally get the reason for the title. At least one reason.

That's a nice touch. It all becomes the end.
bezerkoid chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
Now this is getting really interesting...
Deiseach chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
After close and attentive reading of this chapter, and much cogitation, the fruit of my considered and carefully-honed critical review boils down to:

Good man yerself, Hermann!

I can't wait to see what happens to Norman Osborn. Yes, I approve that Hermann did not yield to the temptation of homicidal revenge, but on the other hand, should Noran, say, accidentally fall through a portal into a realm of despairing darkness and utter abandonment with no means back, well - these things happen.
Gogolu chapter 36 . 1/11/2010
Dormammu on this side?

bezerkoid chapter 35 . 1/5/2010
I am proud to say this is possibly one of the best fanfiction stories I have ever read... but don't expect me to forgive you for what you did in recent chapters...
Gogolu chapter 35 . 12/31/2009
Deiseach chapter 35 . 12/30/2009
Damn. I was both crying and laughing as I read this.

Another fine chapter and hurrah for Hermann!
theclerk2 chapter 34 . 12/17/2009
Awesome chapter.

Also, nice System Shock reference with Vulture.
228 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »