Reviews for Polarity
Gogolu chapter 27 . 11/7/2009
Very nice.
ReindeerEmu chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Damn man, this is so much better than the claptrap "dark reign" stuff that's out there now! Shocker's reactions are so realistic and true to the character it's amazing! With the zombies being so widespread are you gonna branch out into any sidestories? Like what Hawkeye did after the Shocker punked her?

Anyway keep it up and gimme more!
oblivionknight7 chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Damn...Hulk zombie...

Maybe grabbing on to his head while the others hold him and then max vibration could scramble his brain.
southdakotaboy chapter 26 . 11/4/2009
While I normally don't get into the Spider Man and all that. This is a great read, one of the best fan fiction stories I have read in a long time. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
oblivionknight7 chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
I don't know why you aren't getting more reviews but heres one, and adding you to my story alerts, keep up the good work!
Gogolu chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Impressive story
Dalek Prime chapter 26 . 10/31/2009
first the Punisher, now Thor? man Herman's not having a good day.
theclerk2 chapter 26 . 10/31/2009
Just finished reading this. I really enjoy this story and I hope to see more updates soon.
Teal Thanatos chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
“Hey, Professor Zoom, I’m here to do a job, too! Just by putting me in this story, you’re gonna see a bump in positive reviews, thumbs up, and five-star ratings. Stick with me, Johnny Quick, I’m gonna make you a star!”

DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL!

Story added To Alerts for Deadpool.

Story Added to favourites for A) awesome writing B) excellent story telling and C) Deadpool.

Did you write The Shocker Legit? this comes across as very similar in style.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I suspect that if the Anonymous Reviews weren't turned off, this story would have a LOT more reviews. So far it's been excellent, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
Mackon chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
Great story.

Thanks for sharing.
Dalek Prime chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Run Herman Run! this is getting good, i can't wait for what's next.
Dalek Prime chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
wow awesome one shots, are there going to be more? because i was if i could do some one shots story's that tie in with this story. let me know if if you want to do that ok?
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
"this fifteen year old girl who would have spurned a debate between myself, Boomerang, and Speed Demon about whether or not jail time would be worth it (and, for the record, my answer would probably have been yes)."

Didn't he say she was FIFTEEN? WRONG WRONG WRONGNESS EWW!

he's like thirty two right? O.o

besides that this is an amazing story. just...ew.
Dalek Prime chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
oops, sorry i thought it was crossbones, my bad. it's still a great story, keep it up.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »