Reviews for Polarity
Gogolu chapter 28 . 11/15/2009
That was fun.
Acyl chapter 28 . 11/13/2009
So, folks have been following this on a message board I read. Didn't really bother taking a look when the link was posted.

'cause, hey, as described it sounded like some kind of Marvel Zombies thing. And while the Marvel Zombie concept kinda vaguely amuses me...it amuses me in the same way Adam West Batman does.

But I was bored. So I looked. And jeez, this is good.

Using the Shocker as a narrator's been done before, of course. I was damn amused when you referenced the Shocker Legit...or whatever that story was called...in the actual text.

All the same, nailing that character voice is hard. Herman Schultz has always appealed to me as a Spidey villain, probably from that whole 'oh crap oh crap oh crap I'm gonna die' thing he's got going, and yet the 'I'm the goddamn Shocker' pride he has on some level, and the fact he likes to be considered a...professional.

It's easy to say. Actually bringing that contradictory personality across is hard. You've done that. First person narrative is a lazy trick for some writers; you've made it a pretty convincing strength.

'course, the idea of rogues gallery characters being pretty normal guys when the masks come off...is something even Marvel and DC themselves have explored in stories. It's not new. But it's a cool thing to pick up and run with.

The Zombie Apocalypse scenario isn't new either, and it's especially big since the whole World War Z thing. And the recent surge in zombie video games. Zombies are cool now.

But putting a contemporary Marvel universe twist on it...that's neat. The whole bit with Osborne is great. It's all very...hell, I don't wanna say REAListically portrayed. But y'know. Awesomelistically portrayed.

's cool.
Spidey-phd chapter 28 . 11/12/2009
Wow! Loved it! Great Job. Great use of characters. I can't wait until next chapter. Fantastic plot development and timing.

Who is going to come in next? Zombie symbiote? Man-Thing? Infected Jamie Madrox!
Tony the jew chapter 28 . 11/12/2009
Love your writing style And plot so far, Even if the plot boils down to try and kill the shocker with ever thing. How do you up-date so fast?
ether chapter 27 . 11/11/2009
Absolutely incredible writing, engaging storyline and narrative.
Gogolu chapter 27 . 11/7/2009
Very nice.
ReindeerEmu chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Damn man, this is so much better than the claptrap "dark reign" stuff that's out there now! Shocker's reactions are so realistic and true to the character it's amazing! With the zombies being so widespread are you gonna branch out into any sidestories? Like what Hawkeye did after the Shocker punked her?

Anyway keep it up and gimme more!
oblivionknight7 chapter 27 . 11/6/2009
Damn...Hulk zombie...

Maybe grabbing on to his head while the others hold him and then max vibration could scramble his brain.
southdakotaboy chapter 26 . 11/4/2009
While I normally don't get into the Spider Man and all that. This is a great read, one of the best fan fiction stories I have read in a long time. I can't wait to read your next chapter.
oblivionknight7 chapter 26 . 11/3/2009
I don't know why you aren't getting more reviews but heres one, and adding you to my story alerts, keep up the good work!
Gogolu chapter 26 . 11/1/2009
Impressive story
Dalek Prime chapter 26 . 10/31/2009
first the Punisher, now Thor? man Herman's not having a good day.
theclerk2 chapter 26 . 10/31/2009
Just finished reading this. I really enjoy this story and I hope to see more updates soon.
Teal Thanatos chapter 21 . 10/30/2009
“Hey, Professor Zoom, I’m here to do a job, too! Just by putting me in this story, you’re gonna see a bump in positive reviews, thumbs up, and five-star ratings. Stick with me, Johnny Quick, I’m gonna make you a star!”

DAMN RIGHT YOU WILL!

Story added To Alerts for Deadpool.

Story Added to favourites for A) awesome writing B) excellent story telling and C) Deadpool.

Did you write The Shocker Legit? this comes across as very similar in style.
Dormant Account 24 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
I suspect that if the Anonymous Reviews weren't turned off, this story would have a LOT more reviews. So far it's been excellent, and I'm looking forward to reading the rest.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 .. Last Next »