Reviews for Polarity
The Sinister Man chapter 38 . 11/24/2014
I just yesterday discovered this wonderful story and hope you come back with "Transistor" someday. What I like best about it is how much it reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from "The Stand" by Stephen King. The one where Larry Underwood's mother is nearly in tears about how much of a screw-up Larry is. About how she knows that there's good in him, but this late in his life, it would take an utter catastrophe to bring it out. And then, then next day, the Apocalypse starts.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Fucking. Awesome.

No, seriously, this fic just got upped to be my number one Marvel fic of all time.

The POV from Herman Schultz thing is great, and I love all the little cameos you got going there. Just one request.

More Deadpool, please?
mountainelements chapter 38 . 10/18/2014
Great story! Shocker's perspective was really engaging, and the beginning of the story was like solving a puzzle with the changing perspectives. I really like how many of the supervillians were going legitimate because they felt like it was their world too.

Your story could definitely use some betaing though. There's some inconsistencies, missing words, and substituted words. Also, was it revealed how a zombie got into Mark and Sally's building and why the preschoolers had been left behind?
Wrathkal chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
That was a great story, it was definitely worth reading. Just one thing to ask though, the Punisher was supposed to have killed Bullseye, right? Then how does he show up as part of the Thunderbolts?
The Lord of War chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Come on when are you coming back?
EtchedInDiamond chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
Top 5 best fics ever. That's the truth.
Shadowapple42 chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
This was a great story. The Shocker's portrayal was great, and that of the other characters. The plot was good, and it was a much more believable version of the Zombie apocalypse than the mini-series Marvel did. Although I have to disagree with Deadpool here, Marvel Zombies 3 was awesome (thanks to Machine Man).
I would have liked a scene where Herman described the Marvel Zombies universe to other people, as it would have interesting to hear their reactions.
I can't wait to read Transistor when you finish rewriting it.
I'm actually plotting out an X-Men fanfiction (for the far future, my other fic takes precedence), and your story has inspired me to give the Shocker a role in it. I'm just not sure what that role will be yet.
general zero chapter 38 . 7/10/2014
Best story I have read in a long time, anywhere. I know nothing about comics, and while I'm sure plenty of references were wasted on me, the things I did laugh at (almost everything) were hilarious. I am also now addicted to Marvel. Great writing, great topic. I love villains in general an dwhat you did with the character here and in Transistor was great.. Please fix Transistor soon...
MostVerbose chapter 38 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for this. Thank you so much.

I don't think I've enjoyed reading fanfiction like I did reading this in a long time. You portrayed one of my favourite antagonists perfectly and did every single character justice.

The only flaw I can point out is that there weren't enough female characters in speaking roles around - despite that, what a wonderful job you did.

I laughed, I cried, and I felt all of it. It's been a blast and one hell of a ride. Thank you again and by all means, keep writing if you can.
Ironbear chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Pot hole here. Wonder Man has superhuman strength and he can fly: he could carry Rhino and save the need for a second trip, or leaving anyone behind for a helo pickup.

Be better to have chosen a non-flying hero for that conversation.
Ironbear chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
The M14 is a semi-automatic. The only time you pull back the bolt is to chamber the first round from a new magazine. After that, it's self cocking until the magazine is empty.

Other than that, great story. Damned near as good as "The Shocker: Legit", which is a pretty high compliment for this type of tale. I'm looking forward to the rest of the ride.
Khorale chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
You have me addicted since the beginning - and made me actually read it word to word instead of skimming it over.

Also, you have made Herman Schlutz my favorite character. Well, your version of Herman at least.

I only started this after Transistor got taken down, so I have no clue what the sequel's about. Can you clue me in at least? I don't want to wait a long time until you redo seventeen chapters (And your fans are too damn VAGUE, damn it!). Please? Just a brief summary will do, thank you.
Laluzi chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
This story is just wonderful. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Characterization is impeccable, character growth is solid, the humor is witty, the fights are exciting, innovative, and non-repetitive, the banter is excellent. Hell, you created a fic where the villains end up working alongside the heroes and nothing comes across as contrived at -all-.

You are a master. You should feel proud of this.

Having said that - it says something about a sequel? I'd love to see that, if it's around.
Webbed to the Pen chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
This story is bloody brilliant. This needs to be published. I'm blown away with how professional this is! Transistor needs to come soon!
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Come on man! You have to at least finished the first few chapters for Transistor, by now.
219 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »