Reviews for Polarity
Ibskib chapter 16 . 7/27/2015
in a side - in a city
Ibskib chapter 15 . 7/27/2015
less of then tonight then last night - less of them tonight than last night
chlorea - cholera
Ibskib chapter 7 . 7/27/2015
had drank - had drunk (helping verb)
Ibskib chapter 6 . 7/27/2015
Better then nothing
more to do with it then - more to do with it than
Ibskib chapter 5 . 7/27/2015
horded - hoarded
more weapons then - more weapons than
longer then - longer than
why that had - why they had
Ibskib chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
A strange, but potentially very entertaining premise, I don't really recognize the character, but hopefully my almost complete lack of Spiderman knowledge won't be too much of a hindrance.

Noticed a small error, but a shame to have it pop up in the very first full paragraph of the story:
the site - the sight
wyngardt chapter 1 . 1/12/2015
I cant tell you how many times i've reread this story. Its by far one of the best on ffnet, and i've been waiting with baited breath for the rerelease of Transistor. Im hoping its not a dead dream. Thank you for an amazing story.
Jean Danjou chapter 34 . 12/3/2014
What an incredible story, and it's always good see a fellow Troper with so much talent.
Jean Danjou chapter 21 . 12/2/2014
Great cameo, great scenes. A wonderful story so far. Have to say, this is much better than most professional comics I read.

Very bold move foregoing Spidey and using Shocker. Worked wonderfully though.
The Sinister Man chapter 38 . 11/24/2014
I just yesterday discovered this wonderful story and hope you come back with "Transistor" someday. What I like best about it is how much it reminds me of one of my favorite scenes from "The Stand" by Stephen King. The one where Larry Underwood's mother is nearly in tears about how much of a screw-up Larry is. About how she knows that there's good in him, but this late in his life, it would take an utter catastrophe to bring it out. And then, then next day, the Apocalypse starts.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/4/2014
Fucking. Awesome.

No, seriously, this fic just got upped to be my number one Marvel fic of all time.

The POV from Herman Schultz thing is great, and I love all the little cameos you got going there. Just one request.

More Deadpool, please?
mountainelements chapter 38 . 10/18/2014
Great story! Shocker's perspective was really engaging, and the beginning of the story was like solving a puzzle with the changing perspectives. I really like how many of the supervillians were going legitimate because they felt like it was their world too.

Your story could definitely use some betaing though. There's some inconsistencies, missing words, and substituted words. Also, was it revealed how a zombie got into Mark and Sally's building and why the preschoolers had been left behind?
Wrathkal chapter 38 . 9/14/2014
That was a great story, it was definitely worth reading. Just one thing to ask though, the Punisher was supposed to have killed Bullseye, right? Then how does he show up as part of the Thunderbolts?
The Lord of War chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Come on when are you coming back?
EtchedInDiamond chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
Top 5 best fics ever. That's the truth.
228 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »