Reviews for Polarity
Mackon chapter 26 . 10/29/2009
Great story.

Thanks for sharing.
Dalek Prime chapter 23 . 10/9/2009
Run Herman Run! this is getting good, i can't wait for what's next.
Dalek Prime chapter 21 . 9/24/2009
wow awesome one shots, are there going to be more? because i was if i could do some one shots story's that tie in with this story. let me know if if you want to do that ok?
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 8 . 9/22/2009
"this fifteen year old girl who would have spurned a debate between myself, Boomerang, and Speed Demon about whether or not jail time would be worth it (and, for the record, my answer would probably have been yes)."

Didn't he say she was FIFTEEN? WRONG WRONG WRONGNESS EWW!

he's like thirty two right? O.o

besides that this is an amazing story. just...ew.
Dalek Prime chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
oops, sorry i thought it was crossbones, my bad. it's still a great story, keep it up.
rde82 chapter 19 . 9/10/2009
nice dude very nice.
Dalek Prime chapter 18 . 9/7/2009
aw Crap! it's Crossbones! Shocker's way out of his league now!
dsfjr1190 chapter 18 . 9/3/2009
Hell yeah! The Punisher lives!

I always hated how fast he died in Marvel Zombies. The Punisher has enough warehouses and supplies all over the country to survive in a zombie apocalypse.
Dalek Prime chapter 16 . 8/21/2009
still going great! keep it up!
rde82 chapter 15 . 8/13/2009
im really digging this story. keep it up
Dalek Prime chapter 13 . 8/3/2009
Bravo! this not only a great zombie story, but this is also an excellent focus on the other lower class villains in spider-man's rouge gallery. i tip my hat my hat to you and this story!
cakemug546 chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
Damn you. You're a genius with words, something I wish I could be. I'm not pulling your leg; you're a really talented writer, and I could go on for hours(well, not really) describinbg your story. in a good way.

If you're a kid, you're a prodigy in this thing, and should be rewarded a medal/trophy.

If you're a teenager, it's weird (but welcome) seeing a teen write an amazing story.

If you're an adult, I salute you for sharing this story with everyone else, and not locking it up in your mind.

Lots of people I've known to write beautiful poems and excellent stories, but they rarely admit it. Please continue with this story. Oh damnit, I'm getting obsessed with this story...
dsfjr1190 chapter 13 . 7/31/2009
If that is Wolverine I hope he dies painfully. Maybe have Rhino and Shocker abandon him to a swarm of zombies. I hate him.

I like how you used classic quotes from Night of the Living Dead and Dawn of the Dead. They fit well with your story.
Darth Skywalker chapter 13 . 7/30/2009
Read end of Chapter 13...

YES! Awesome addition to the cast :)
dsfjr1190 chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Awesome. Really really awesome! I'm curious however, as to what the rest of the superhero community is up to...

I'm looking forward to the next update, and have added this story to my C2.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 Next »