Reviews for Polarity
Darth Skywalker chapter 6 . 6/24/2009
This has got to be one of the best ongoings I've read on this site. I really, really like how you allow the reader to sympathize with the "cheap" supervillains that Spider-Man blows off so easily, by giving them humanity and an actual backstory. And your injection of humor is to die for. I mean, what's there to not like about this? You've got action, an intriguing POV (Herman), humor, a strong storyline, flashbacks, continuity respected, and not making your characters one-dimensional in any way. At first I thought this would be just another Hand-like thing but truth be told I don't think we've ever seen legit zombies in the Marvel U. Your actual writing skills themselves are the biggest strength of this work though. I hope you keep it going and I really can't wait to see what you have in store next. Subscribed/favorited/all that. Although one minor quibble, I would perhaps move on from the guys glued to the TV watching Fury in the next chapter. Unless you have something in mind, I recommend keeping the focus of events on Herman and the gang (rather than Fury and S.H.I.E.L.D.) to keep the narrative flowing. Although advancing the plot "away from the main characters" by having them watch it on TV was a nice touch, as you appear not to want to stray away from the first person POV.
Xanderlike chapter 5 . 6/18/2009
Really liking this story. Keep it up.
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21