Reviews for Polarity
Ironbear chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
The M14 is a semi-automatic. The only time you pull back the bolt is to chamber the first round from a new magazine. After that, it's self cocking until the magazine is empty.

Other than that, great story. Damned near as good as "The Shocker: Legit", which is a pretty high compliment for this type of tale. I'm looking forward to the rest of the ride.
Khorale chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
You have me addicted since the beginning - and made me actually read it word to word instead of skimming it over.

Also, you have made Herman Schlutz my favorite character. Well, your version of Herman at least.

I only started this after Transistor got taken down, so I have no clue what the sequel's about. Can you clue me in at least? I don't want to wait a long time until you redo seventeen chapters (And your fans are too damn VAGUE, damn it!). Please? Just a brief summary will do, thank you.
Laluzi chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
This story is just wonderful. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Characterization is impeccable, character growth is solid, the humor is witty, the fights are exciting, innovative, and non-repetitive, the banter is excellent. Hell, you created a fic where the villains end up working alongside the heroes and nothing comes across as contrived at -all-.

You are a master. You should feel proud of this.

Having said that - it says something about a sequel? I'd love to see that, if it's around.
Webbed to the Pen chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
This story is bloody brilliant. This needs to be published. I'm blown away with how professional this is! Transistor needs to come soon!
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Come on man! You have to at least finished the first few chapters for Transistor, by now.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/8/2014
I can say with complete honesty that this is one of the best fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You did a phenomenal job with this story and I eagerly await TRANSISTOR. Although, seeing how this is two years old I'm just hoping that there is/will be a TRANSISTOR. Good luck and keep on going.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 38 . 1/7/2014
I just enjoyed this so much.
Adam chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
This was a fantastic read, all the way through - un-put-downable. Loved the snark, the references, the relationships...I thought you were going to use the Darkhold as a reset mcguffin, but I'm really glad you didn't. Can't wait for transistor.
Rjfree chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Just Read This again. This story has been my inspiration to start writing fanfics again. I finally completed my first fic Traitor check it out Chris give me some pointers if you have time. Good Job man
demonic hellfire chapter 21 . 11/8/2013
LOL Deadpool is perfect
demonic hellfire chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Tommy Dreamer, ECW reference with the Ringer nice touch. Although the only problem I see is that neither Diamondback or Black Cat are lesbian.
Lazurman chapter 38 . 10/13/2013
This, this right here, is one damn fine story. The character evolution felt organic and /real/. Honestly, I barely knew who Shocker and Rhino were before this fic. Hell, in my first attempt at a Marvel/Prototype fic (now deleted), I had Mercer eat Rhino in the first chapter! I feel so guilty and insensitive!

This story evoked all of the feels, and I do mean all of them. The sad feels, the bro feels, the happy feels, the awesome feels, EVERYTHING! Its been one helluva ride reading it, and I'm sad to see it end - wait, what's this? A sequel?! Marvelous!
Lazurman chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
...Okay, the Punisher being the boogeyman of the criminal underworld has its perks sometimes. Poor Fred...
demonic hellfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Third time reading this fic. This is one of the best fic out there
TheDaemonthor chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
okay that was pretty fucking amazing, all told
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »