Reviews for Polarity
demonic hellfire chapter 13 . 10/23/2013
Tommy Dreamer, ECW reference with the Ringer nice touch. Although the only problem I see is that neither Diamondback or Black Cat are lesbian.
Lazurman chapter 38 . 10/13/2013
This, this right here, is one damn fine story. The character evolution felt organic and /real/. Honestly, I barely knew who Shocker and Rhino were before this fic. Hell, in my first attempt at a Marvel/Prototype fic (now deleted), I had Mercer eat Rhino in the first chapter! I feel so guilty and insensitive!

This story evoked all of the feels, and I do mean all of them. The sad feels, the bro feels, the happy feels, the awesome feels, EVERYTHING! Its been one helluva ride reading it, and I'm sad to see it end - wait, what's this? A sequel?! Marvelous!
Lazurman chapter 32 . 10/13/2013
...Okay, the Punisher being the boogeyman of the criminal underworld has its perks sometimes. Poor Fred...
demonic hellfire chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
Third time reading this fic. This is one of the best fic out there
TheDaemonthor chapter 38 . 9/19/2013
okay that was pretty fucking amazing, all told
Lazurman chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Oh, god, Deadpool! He was right!
Lazurman chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Heyooooo! I got that last reference!
Transistor Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I understand that you are having re-editing 'Transistor' to better accommodate a new plot, I was wondering if you are able to give a time line on when this is to be completed on your bio?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really looking forward to seeing what you do next with Transistor.
Power Taco chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
I won't lie I was terrified when I couldn't find transistor on my favorites list. Thank the lord it hasn't been zombified forever.
The Lord of War chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Dude, come on update Transistor we need to see what happens next man
Sachmis chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
I was going through this chapter wondering exactly how pissed Death was that Eric was using her name, and wondering if she might chuck Deadpool in this guy's general direction to get rid of Eric.

Then there was the lead u
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One question, was this based off anything? Cause part of me can't believe you wrote something so fricken amazing!
This story is simply outstanding!
Best fanfic I've EVER read!
How this doesn't have more views and follows is beyond me!
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 36 . 4/15/2013
That last line was the best line so far! XD
whiskedaway chapter 38 . 2/1/2013
Incredible, you've got me reading this all in a matter of two days.
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »