Reviews for Polarity
The Lord of War chapter 24 . 8/16/2014
Come on when are you coming back?
EtchedInDiamond chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
Top 5 best fics ever. That's the truth.
Shadowapple42 chapter 38 . 8/7/2014
This was a great story. The Shocker's portrayal was great, and that of the other characters. The plot was good, and it was a much more believable version of the Zombie apocalypse than the mini-series Marvel did. Although I have to disagree with Deadpool here, Marvel Zombies 3 was awesome (thanks to Machine Man).
I would have liked a scene where Herman described the Marvel Zombies universe to other people, as it would have interesting to hear their reactions.
I can't wait to read Transistor when you finish rewriting it.
I'm actually plotting out an X-Men fanfiction (for the far future, my other fic takes precedence), and your story has inspired me to give the Shocker a role in it. I'm just not sure what that role will be yet.
general zero chapter 38 . 7/10/2014
Best story I have read in a long time, anywhere. I know nothing about comics, and while I'm sure plenty of references were wasted on me, the things I did laugh at (almost everything) were hilarious. I am also now addicted to Marvel. Great writing, great topic. I love villains in general an dwhat you did with the character here and in Transistor was great.. Please fix Transistor soon...
MostVerbose chapter 38 . 4/27/2014
Thank you for this. Thank you so much.

I don't think I've enjoyed reading fanfiction like I did reading this in a long time. You portrayed one of my favourite antagonists perfectly and did every single character justice.

The only flaw I can point out is that there weren't enough female characters in speaking roles around - despite that, what a wonderful job you did.

I laughed, I cried, and I felt all of it. It's been a blast and one hell of a ride. Thank you again and by all means, keep writing if you can.
Ironbear chapter 29 . 4/17/2014
Pot hole here. Wonder Man has superhuman strength and he can fly: he could carry Rhino and save the need for a second trip, or leaving anyone behind for a helo pickup.

Be better to have chosen a non-flying hero for that conversation.
Ironbear chapter 26 . 4/16/2014
The M14 is a semi-automatic. The only time you pull back the bolt is to chamber the first round from a new magazine. After that, it's self cocking until the magazine is empty.

Other than that, great story. Damned near as good as "The Shocker: Legit", which is a pretty high compliment for this type of tale. I'm looking forward to the rest of the ride.
Khorale chapter 38 . 3/8/2014
You have me addicted since the beginning - and made me actually read it word to word instead of skimming it over.

Also, you have made Herman Schlutz my favorite character. Well, your version of Herman at least.

I only started this after Transistor got taken down, so I have no clue what the sequel's about. Can you clue me in at least? I don't want to wait a long time until you redo seventeen chapters (And your fans are too damn VAGUE, damn it!). Please? Just a brief summary will do, thank you.
Laluzi chapter 38 . 2/28/2014
This story is just wonderful. Wonderful wonderful wonderful. Characterization is impeccable, character growth is solid, the humor is witty, the fights are exciting, innovative, and non-repetitive, the banter is excellent. Hell, you created a fic where the villains end up working alongside the heroes and nothing comes across as contrived at -all-.

You are a master. You should feel proud of this.

Having said that - it says something about a sequel? I'd love to see that, if it's around.
Webbed to the Pen chapter 38 . 2/4/2014
This story is bloody brilliant. This needs to be published. I'm blown away with how professional this is! Transistor needs to come soon!
The Lord of War chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
Come on man! You have to at least finished the first few chapters for Transistor, by now.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/8/2014
I can say with complete honesty that this is one of the best fanfics that I have ever had the pleasure of reading. You did a phenomenal job with this story and I eagerly await TRANSISTOR. Although, seeing how this is two years old I'm just hoping that there is/will be a TRANSISTOR. Good luck and keep on going.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 38 . 1/7/2014
I just enjoyed this so much.
Adam chapter 38 . 12/6/2013
This was a fantastic read, all the way through - un-put-downable. Loved the snark, the references, the relationships...I thought you were going to use the Darkhold as a reset mcguffin, but I'm really glad you didn't. Can't wait for transistor.
Rjfree chapter 1 . 11/20/2013
Just Read This again. This story has been my inspiration to start writing fanfics again. I finally completed my first fic Traitor check it out Chris give me some pointers if you have time. Good Job man
230 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »