Reviews for Polarity
Lazurman chapter 21 . 9/19/2013
Oh, god, Deadpool! He was right!
Lazurman chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Heyooooo! I got that last reference!
Transistor Fan chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I understand that you are having re-editing 'Transistor' to better accommodate a new plot, I was wondering if you are able to give a time line on when this is to be completed on your bio?
Anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
Really looking forward to seeing what you do next with Transistor.
Power Taco chapter 38 . 8/23/2013
I won't lie I was terrified when I couldn't find transistor on my favorites list. Thank the lord it hasn't been zombified forever.
The Lord of War chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
Dude, come on update Transistor we need to see what happens next man
Sachmis chapter 31 . 7/22/2013
I was going through this chapter wondering exactly how pissed Death was that Eric was using her name, and wondering if she might chuck Deadpool in this guy's general direction to get rid of Eric.

Then there was the lead u
Lexi chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
One question, was this based off anything? Cause part of me can't believe you wrote something so fricken amazing!
This story is simply outstanding!
Best fanfic I've EVER read!
How this doesn't have more views and follows is beyond me!
Dragonmanvirus0007 chapter 36 . 4/15/2013
That last line was the best line so far! XD
whiskedaway chapter 38 . 2/1/2013
Incredible, you've got me reading this all in a matter of two days.
The Lord of War chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!
The Lord of War chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...please I need more of your kick-ass story
Etheris13 chapter 38 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for a good read.
The Lord of War chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
...wow great fight scences all around in this chapter but Adrian " death " was completely unexpected but I figure will have something to do with everone coming back from the dead you havent stopped surprising me since the beginning of this story so i feel its gonna be deeper than that in you next story. Update soon
224 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »