Reviews for Polarity
hangman1 chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Do you hear that? That's the sound of the Fourth Wall... Collapsing. Nice work!
The Lord of War chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
one thing at a time. first, i looove this story, ive read it all over and over so many times I'm actually sad its ending so soon. but maybe its a good thing, you know maybe a sequel or another id totally read because i just love your writing, its bueatiful and constructive, your a good writer. YEAH this is my first time reviewing after reading and re-reading, i guess you could say i was waiting towards the end and here it is..._

BUT! hopefully, there will be more! _
TheJabawack chapter 38 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was an incredible ride.

I've read alot of fanfiction crossing over with the Marvel universe and the focus was mostly on the crossover charcters than on the Mrvel characters. This is the first "pure" marvel fic I have read so I don't know if this story is full of clich├Ęs or if it's full of OOC characters.

What I know is that it is gripping, the characters are true to themselves as established in the story and that you made me a fan of your Shocker ;-). Love how after fantasizing about Ms. Marvel for all the story he manages to go out ona a 'date' with her.

Now I'm going to read the sequel to this story.
toolman19 chapter 38 . 1/31/2012
Excellent story all around, aside from a few spell check errors, this is what a zombie story in Marvel should have been to begin with. You took the idea from the House, and truly made it shine the way it should have.
Zarohk Korobase chapter 38 . 1/21/2012
Oh, my God. This story is so amazing, wonderfully awesome, cool, kick-ass, brilliant, and EPIC. I wish FFN let reviews use bold and italics just to underscore how much I love this story. Wonderful writing, spot-on characterization (if not quite true to the characters it's because you portray how they would act more realistically than Marvel) and just great. Nice combination of adventure, horror, and sci-fi (even though there's a lot of magic, the main character always uses scientific thought, especially when dealing with the magic, so I consider that science fiction), and good balance of introspection, clear narrative perspective (and smooth shifts from Herman reflecting as he writes to Herman in the moment), and wonderful showing-not-telling. Marvel should have you on staff, as this story feels more authentic to all the characters involved than some of their more recent stuff (*cough* One More Day *cough*).
The Lord of War chapter 38 . 1/16/2012
An end to another great story; I hope you continue on to many more,I always enjoy reading your work.

Morality0duality chapter 38 . 1/15/2012
You sir are fucking Awesome and no one should ever tell you otherwise.

This has been epic and this should get you load by most any marvel fan of your compatible sex.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 22 . 1/11/2012
I like this story quite a bit.

I'm only on chapter 22, but I do feel like, given how you're portraying Shocker's personality and skills, that he ought to be making it a priority to upgrade his suit, for the purpose of making it zombie proof, possibly making it into powered armor. It wouldn't be nearly in the same class of armor as Iron Man or Dr. Doom, but it would probably be able to handle small arms fire, zombie claws and bites, and have enough strength enhancement so that he wouldn't be slowed down by the weight of the armor. No flight, no weaponry beyond his existing gauntlets.
Minion of Set chapter 10 . 1/4/2012
Arrow to the thigh... So close! If he had thought of getting an arrow in the knee, you would own that joke.
Minion of Set chapter 9 . 1/4/2012
...Man I was pissed when he decided to pick up the initial reascue instead of finishing the 7-11 one. I was supposed to go to sleep after this chapter but I had to keep reading to find out. Damn you both. But I suppose a man with low-self esteem would like control over something in a world gone mad.

Although I can't really tell sometimes if he is narrating as he is doing something or if he's reflected on everything after the crisis has ended.
Minion of Set chapter 8 . 1/4/2012
Yeah, Shocker, you are a little slow at times, not going straight for the headshot... Basics man! Even I know that and I'm not much of a zombie fan.
Minion of Set chapter 7 . 1/4/2012
Rousseau Was Right. At least about the Shocker...
Minion of Set chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
"I built my gloves out of bits of wire bedding, whatever I could get from the machine shop, and a couple of metal cafeteria plates, all while avoiding daily beatings and shower rape."

This line still gets me; it's terrible but it makes me laugh.

Snakes on a Plane reference. I didn't catch before if this was the white Fury or the Sam Jackson Fury, but that settles that.
Minion of Set chapter 5 . 1/4/2012
Looks like Fury wants the world to know what's going on. He must be able to see some of what's coming. There's an eye-patch joke in there someone but I'm too lazy to look for it.
Minion of Set chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
"Now, anyone calls him "retarded" and I'll level-four them right in the balls."

Nutshots. Always funny when implied. Less pleasant when it happens, or so I've heard...
195 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »