Reviews for Polarity
The Lord of War chapter 2 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!
The Lord of War chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Please update soon! Please update soon! Please update soon!
The Lord of War chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update updateupdate update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update update...please I need more of your kick-ass story
Etheris13 chapter 38 . 1/13/2013
Really enjoyed this. Thanks for a good read.
The Lord of War chapter 25 . 1/1/2013
...wow great fight scences all around in this chapter but Adrian " death " was completely unexpected but I figure will have something to do with everone coming back from the dead you havent stopped surprising me since the beginning of this story so i feel its gonna be deeper than that in you next story. Update soon
The Lord of War chapter 29 . 1/1/2013
Now i was not expecting you to kill Aleksei it was a hell of a twist and i also like to compliment you for being an outstanding author Awesome Job!Even if this is a old please update your other story I need to know what happens next.
The Lord of War chapter 37 . 1/1/2013
Okay, let me get this out of my system first. You and your damn cliffhangers are EVIL! Now that that's out of the way, I shall heap praise upon you. Your story is great, the battle scenes are awesomely detailed, and that same EVIL cliffhanger has eagerly waiting for more. Keep up the good work!
The Lord of War chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
We're still here, man. The apocalypse didn't happen. It was all B.S.

That aside, hope you'll returned to transition soon that story is in fine form, and the tension is ratcheting up on all counts.
El Elegido chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
This story is simply perfect good narrative, great premise, excelent sense of humor, epic fight scenes and a deep and accurate characterization of the characters.

It is simply astounding, and certainly one of the best stories in this site.

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters but English is not my first language, but i did wanted to tell you that this is an amazing story and a instant favorite.
AdamEbe chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Nice to see someone treating Rhino with a bit of respect, for once! A lot of people (including Marvel, a lot of the time) seem to have a problem with recognizing the difference between "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" and "dumb as a pile of bricks".
AdamEbe chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
This is what "Marvel Zombies" should have been!
Dan chapter 38 . 9/8/2012
Loved it.
Urfan chapter 38 . 9/4/2012
wow... this story totally fucking rocked.

It was well written.. and funny, and tense, and thrilling and insert another paragraph of gushing.

I just stayed up ALL fucking night reading the entire thing. Serisously. I've been reading it for basically 11 hours or more.

Think About That.

You have enough talent you should be writing your own fucking books. I have thought about perhaps MAYBE 2 other authors on this site EVER in about a decade of reading.
kaiiju chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
You know what? Writing the fanfic is really fucking unfair. You know why? I'm always going to have a soft spot for the Shocker now, and every time that he does something stupid I'm going to curse the comic book gods. I'm going to literally cry over Rhino now, and thanks so much, for that explosion of feels. The next time I read a fanfic, hell, books or comics, even, I am going to lament the fact that it isn't this. This is some of the best POV writing and convincing use of minor character, not to mention plot, that I have ever seen.
You jerk. Now I'm lamenting that this wasn't literally published by Marvel because DAMN, they do not know what they are missing.
deadpoolhulk chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Only way to describe this chapter is heartwarming.
Its funny how much this chapter made me smile. Suddenly things don't look so bad, and maybe i can actually believe humanity is gonna survive, because if everyone is in on the fight, how could they lose? :)
Plus there's the simple fact Magneto and Charles together would probably be able to unite all of Mutant kind. Now THAT is what i call a hope spot!
214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »