Reviews for Polarity
The Lord of War chapter 27 . 12/23/2012
We're still here, man. The apocalypse didn't happen. It was all B.S.

That aside, hope you'll returned to transition soon that story is in fine form, and the tension is ratcheting up on all counts.
El Elegido chapter 38 . 12/17/2012
This story is simply perfect good narrative, great premise, excelent sense of humor, epic fight scenes and a deep and accurate characterization of the characters.

It is simply astounding, and certainly one of the best stories in this site.

Sorry for not reviewing the other chapters but English is not my first language, but i did wanted to tell you that this is an amazing story and a instant favorite.
AdamEbe chapter 10 . 11/1/2012
Nice to see someone treating Rhino with a bit of respect, for once! A lot of people (including Marvel, a lot of the time) seem to have a problem with recognizing the difference between "not the sharpest knife in the drawer" and "dumb as a pile of bricks".
AdamEbe chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
This is what "Marvel Zombies" should have been!
Dan chapter 38 . 9/8/2012
Loved it.
Urfan chapter 38 . 9/4/2012
wow... this story totally fucking rocked.

It was well written.. and funny, and tense, and thrilling and insert another paragraph of gushing.

I just stayed up ALL fucking night reading the entire thing. Serisously. I've been reading it for basically 11 hours or more.

Think About That.

You have enough talent you should be writing your own fucking books. I have thought about perhaps MAYBE 2 other authors on this site EVER in about a decade of reading.
kaiiju chapter 38 . 8/8/2012
You know what? Writing the fanfic is really fucking unfair. You know why? I'm always going to have a soft spot for the Shocker now, and every time that he does something stupid I'm going to curse the comic book gods. I'm going to literally cry over Rhino now, and thanks so much, for that explosion of feels. The next time I read a fanfic, hell, books or comics, even, I am going to lament the fact that it isn't this. This is some of the best POV writing and convincing use of minor character, not to mention plot, that I have ever seen.
You jerk. Now I'm lamenting that this wasn't literally published by Marvel because DAMN, they do not know what they are missing.
deadpoolhulk chapter 21 . 7/17/2012
Only way to describe this chapter is heartwarming.
Its funny how much this chapter made me smile. Suddenly things don't look so bad, and maybe i can actually believe humanity is gonna survive, because if everyone is in on the fight, how could they lose? :)
Plus there's the simple fact Magneto and Charles together would probably be able to unite all of Mutant kind. Now THAT is what i call a hope spot!
Brazen Hussy chapter 38 . 7/12/2012
Sheer awesome. Sheer, unadulterated awesome. Funny, scary, well characterized and superbly plotted. I loved every minute of it.
Brazen Hussy chapter 12 . 7/9/2012
Don't know why only printed half my review but what I actually said was - This is goddamn awesome. Nuff said.

In the chapters I've read since, my opinion hasn't changed.
Brazen Hussy chapter 5 . 7/9/2012
. Nuff said.
GBscientist chapter 38 . 5/24/2012
That was a fantastic story. The characters were well-described and developled, the plot was convoluted enough to be surprising without being confusing, and the scenes were all descriptive enough to paint an engaging mental picture.

The only major criticism that I can level against your writing is the lack of indication of scene change. You jumped from one scene to the next without so much as an extra blank line to indicate the scene change. It made reading rather confusing at times.
hangman1 chapter 21 . 5/5/2012
Do you hear that? That's the sound of the Fourth Wall... Collapsing. Nice work!
The Lord of War chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
one thing at a time. first, i looove this story, ive read it all over and over so many times I'm actually sad its ending so soon. but maybe its a good thing, you know maybe a sequel or another id totally read because i just love your writing, its bueatiful and constructive, your a good writer. YEAH this is my first time reviewing after reading and re-reading, i guess you could say i was waiting towards the end and here it is..._

BUT! hopefully, there will be more! _
TheJabawack chapter 38 . 2/20/2012
Wow, that was an incredible ride.

I've read alot of fanfiction crossing over with the Marvel universe and the focus was mostly on the crossover charcters than on the Mrvel characters. This is the first "pure" marvel fic I have read so I don't know if this story is full of clich├Ęs or if it's full of OOC characters.

What I know is that it is gripping, the characters are true to themselves as established in the story and that you made me a fan of your Shocker ;-). Love how after fantasizing about Ms. Marvel for all the story he manages to go out ona a 'date' with her.

Now I'm going to read the sequel to this story.
207 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »