Reviews for Polarity
CountOrlok777 chapter 4 . 7/2/2019
so its (insert zombie franchise here) mixed with Spider-Mans villains and not his well-known ones but like shocker and rino and some others i never heard of? its been a while since ive seen something like thing. its not totally out there (hellsing and frozen crossover) but it still is unique plus you give us some history of the characters which is a plus in my book. i plan on enjoying this.
Danyael Prince chapter 6 . 5/12/2019
That last line had me laughing :)
Dark and Chaotic chapter 38 . 3/19/2019
239 reviews don't do you justice. This has been the best read I've had in possibly 6 months, clocking right behind Andy Weir's The Martian on my list of good reads. Furthermore, your Shocker was amazing to read about. Thanks for the ride and for the epic finale. Favourited and followed :)
Shipwright chapter 15 . 1/1/2019
The apocalypse may have arrived, but the memes live on!
HalflingRunner chapter 38 . 11/1/2018
love this story so much potential and a bright outlook for tommorow
Jeremiah Bull chapter 19 . 9/29/2018
You've managed to make the zombie apocalypse with super-people boring. Congratulations.
Valgreen007 chapter 38 . 6/25/2018
Hey where's transistor I really wanted to read if ya canceled it that kinda blows but I guess I deal with it.
Guest chapter 38 . 5/27/2018
Great story!
bumpkey chapter 38 . 2/10/2018
You know, there aren’t many stories that are actually this well written on this website. Usually, even if the writer is competent, the characters involved in the story become either total Mary sue’s or just one dimensional plot devices. You however, took an inconsequential b-list villain and made me actually care; about his past, his insecurities, his relationships and how he gradually changed throughout the story. I know that you probably won’t be reading this eight whole years after this was written, but if you do by any chance see this review then I would like to tell you that this was a brilliant read, and if you ever take up writing again, I’ll be here to read whatever it is you decide to create next. Thank you for giving all of us this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2018
sight. not site.
Hope chapter 38 . 9/11/2017
This story was amazing. I really liked the depth of the characters. I think I went into shock when Aleksei died. I cried at the end when Pete sent Herman the horn. You described the fight scenes very well. They came across as real, not choreographed. The only problem I had with this story was the swearing and sexual references. I normally would have stopped reading but the story was so good I just couldn't. Continue writing. Thanks for the adventure.
Kaplan Au chapter 38 . 8/27/2017
This story was absolutely fantastic to read! I'd never heard of the Shocker before I read this and now I'm going to go back through the comics and read as much as I can of his. I loved this story from start to finish, and you did an amazing job with the characterizations and the plot and the entire plot of the story was so well written! I really don't have enough good to say about this. You are an amazing writer and This was an absolutely fantastic read!
StorSpeaker chapter 38 . 7/17/2017
Wow. It's been so long since I have read a freaking fantastic fic. Dude, this was the best thing I've read in so long and my gosh it was just so perfect. You are an incredibly talented writer, and i hope I am able to measure up to this. Keep writing and being awesome.
Darkcleod chapter 38 . 2/24/2017
Totally agree with what Chuckson said. I've read this story about 5 times.. Currently reading it again. Think this, "Shocker: Legit" and "Spider-Man: Darkest Hours" are two of the best fics I've ever read. Really do wish that you'd left what you had of Transistor up, though, as I'd love to re-read that a few times.
Onsheka chapter 38 . 10/6/2016
that's a really great story and a great ending. the pacing throughout was fantastic the characters relatable and realistic and to be honest I can't think of any actual criticisms. good job there (I also agree totally that a sequel is unnecessary)
302 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »