Reviews for Inevitable
Well I'm crying . Good story
LemonPeaves chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
Aw that was good...but also really quite sad... :'/ Good job X
E. Taylor chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Okay, that was sad. But it was still really well written. Nice job. :)
nirky chapter 1 . 1/17/2011
This is too heart-breaking to be bearable. Oh my.

Why do I always hurt for Glinda so?
WinifredBrennan chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
sad again. i was anxious with anticipation, and then? dashed.

brilliant all the same.
yo-yo's chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I love your angsty point of view. As sad as it sounds it kind of makes me happy. Your stories are wonderfully written and I’m thrilled every time I read one. You never disappoint please continue to write in your superb detailed manner!
morganaoflocksley chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
i love this story. it has to be my favourite ever. it is so sad!
Idinerd chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Aw !

Such a heart-breaking story. I feel bad for Glinda. (

Nicely written though *thumbs up*

xD
fromcoldtofire chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved this. Very beautiful and very well written. *faves*
MissBonhamCartersPoppet chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Stunning, heart-breaking, realistic, beautifully written and vair vair angsty.

I love it, as I do all of your stories.
ndgirl319 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
That's...kind of heartbreaking...

Nicely written.
phantomy-cookies chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hooray for Gelphie angst!

*applauds*

Very, very nice. Glinda is the victim of unrequited love yet again. You'd think I'd be tired of reading this sort of scenario by now, yet here I am- greedily drinking all of that pretty misery down. Hee.

The way you've written it is very clever though, given that much of it is purposefully vague and therefore open to interpretation. Was it always so one-sided? Could it have ever, truly, been love? For every time that Elphaba's gaze or touches lingered, was there really ever a reason for Glinda to hope for something more? Well, that's half the fun of reading it all, isn't it? D

My favorite line, bar none:

((Surely she couldn’t know the effect she had, or she would stop inviting Glinda onto her bed to study, she wouldn’t hold Glinda when she was upset, she wouldn’t look at her with something that looked a little like love in her eyes.))

Lovely.
ProfessionalxDaydreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow. This is amazing. Just...awesome. Poor Glinda, seriously. My heart broke for her when she confessed her feelings to Elphaba, and they weren't returned. :( So sad, but wonderfully poignant and realistic.

Well done.
Mirsha chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I love this; it was so beautifully sad, and very well written. I like the way you ended it (although it broke my heart a little) as it was very realistic. It always struck me as poignant that Glinda knew about Fiyero and Elphie when she met Fiyero that day and yet when Elphie mentions Fiyero the next time she meets Glinda, Glinda doesn't mention it (almost as though she wants to forget about it). This now has a well earned place on my favourites list :-)