Reviews for Crime and Punishment
SapphireKageKyuura chapter 5 . 4/20
Lmfao Sesshomaru so had this coming! He deserved it for the lives he took. And now he knows how Inuyasha felt every time he got sat into the ground. :P
KumorikoKumoriko chapter 28 . 3/16
this was great1!
Naytia chapter 28 . 12/5/2014
I love this story make a sequel please!
Naytia chapter 8 . 12/4/2014
Oh no Hojo did not swing on kagome ooh Sesshomaru is going to lose it!
Guest chapter 28 . 11/30/2014
I absolutely love it keep writing stories
Myth Magyk Fae chapter 28 . 11/2/2014
This story was AMAZING! Funny, dramatic, wonderful OCs, and interesting plot, I couldn't stop reading it! Looking forward to more of your writing (:
livelovepeacelaugh chapter 28 . 7/1/2014
Wow! I loved this story! Lots of humor, a bit of suspense and love! YES! I also really loved your author rants! Thank you! Oh, hold on. I was wondering if Kagome regrew Sesshoumarus arm, cause you just started impying after a whilr... and I was wondering if you could write a short one shot on it? I think Sesshoumarus reactions would be halarious! :3
lady alizaria chapter 28 . 5/6/2014
I really loved this story it was funny at times and sad at times but I really, really, loved it.
N Harmonic chapter 8 . 12/7/2013
wow.
mtnikolle chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Too funny! I particularly loved Ameratsu's advice to Kagome: just pretend he's Inuyasha. lol, we know who the real Alpha is :)
young kagome chapter 28 . 8/26/2013
I'm glad everyone got a happy ending. Good job! Keep it up :)
Guest chapter 28 . 4/17/2013
I have but one thing to say, oh holy mother of kami! Not only did I find one of the most amazing fanfictions ever created, but it was actually complete as well. I fell in love with this story, and was constantly enthralled. I was so wrapped up in the story that it totally mucked up my sleeping habits. It is now 5 am and I have finally finished it. The story was not the only thing I liked. I absolutely loved the Author's Rants. They were as excellent as the story itself. *bows in respect and admiration* As a fellow author, I give you props OG. Oh one more thing, HW quit stalking Sesshoumaru...He's mine. *sticks her tongue out at HW*

Lady Artimes
Gairu-chan chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
WAHAHA. I laughed sooo hard I can hardly breathe because of this chapter! :D
The Path of Supreme Conquest chapter 5 . 11/29/2012
very well done indeed!
The Laughing Willow chapter 17 . 9/14/2012
I think I love you! (in a totally friendly way od course) Anyone who quotes Van Helsing is okay in my book! You have NO idea how happy you just made me! My life officially complete now! XD Oh, and by the way, I'm not surprised that everyone loves this story! It's really entertaining!