Reviews for A Traitor's Promise
Cavisze chapter 10 . 7/6
I really like the writing style and darkness of this story. It's very detailed, but to the point.

The pacing of the scenes read very well, and the transitions between chapters is very fluid. I can feel the suspenseful build ups and foreshadowing.
So sooo good! I keep your story in my bookmarks and it's been so long since it was updated. I can't wait for what you'll write next! :D
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 9/11/2014
intriguing
Kronos12 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
continue!
ichiruki497 chapter 10 . 2/24/2013
omg ! u got to continue this ... I'm speechless it... it was AWESOME ! I loved it ... I just loved it ! plz update soon plz I don't want to be left hanging ... I must know what happens ! btw I love the ichiruki connection so cute and funny ! ichiruki4everndever! :) ;) update soon plz !
damncritic chapter 10 . 8/13/2012
looking forward to more chapters!
damncritic chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
ooh, this is interesting!
Rango637 chapter 10 . 1/5/2012
Leaving everyone hanging, eh? Great story nonetheless.
deeveeljoet chapter 9 . 10/9/2011
were kon?
tytyty chapter 10 . 9/21/2011
This is a great story and I really like where it is going. I hope you will be able to continue it.
372259 chapter 10 . 9/18/2011
WOW! this si really an amazing story ;) ! I cant wait for the next chap! I recommend some more ichiruki, if ya know what i mean ;P
Martyna1 chapter 10 . 4/26/2011
Can you continue the story. I really like it.
Culebra del Sol chapter 10 . 3/7/2011
Man, this was one of the first stories I've read since I came to this site, back in late 2009. And because of that, I regard this story as the archetype of all stories regarding Ichigo being betrayed by the Soul Society, even if it's unfinished. I would love it if you would update this story and Enemies Within/out again.
ThatOneGuy92 chapter 10 . 11/8/2010
Great story. Keep it up.
justjoy chapter 10 . 10/4/2010
Like this story :D Interesting plot. Plus you're really good at writing action scenes.

Hope to see an update soon!