Reviews for Those Who Are Left Behind
TheDocRoach chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
D8 omg I've been reading ur stories and am disappointed most of them were unfinished, just when they were getting good too TTTT

And I'm starting to really love this one! :D I wish Dean had went with Sammy in the show, it would've done them both good!

Please continue this and u other stories D: please!
Chersti chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
Hi, love the story so far! Will we ever get to hear the rest og the story? :)
cold kagome chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
YEEA ! DEAN WENT WITH SAMMY... IM SOO HAPPY.. LOVE IT..IS THEY GOING TO BE MORE...?

''REALY LOVE IT
fatcat91 chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
You should write one for when John comes back and finds that both of his sons are gone.
gett chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
cool story looking forward to more.
Nascarfan14 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
Very good story so far, nicely written. I would like to see how you think Dean will handle a "normal life" according to the Winchesters.
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hi! I like the ideathat DEan goes whit his Sammyto be able to take care of him, is certain Dean was really the father of Sammy, always, so everything is going to be between boys, only that I do not create is possible that the supernatural beings stain remote of it, after all Sammy always attracts wichever being that way walks making the rounds
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Oh Crafty! That was excellent! I can't wait to read more of this! Just the way you wrote it, it almost seems crazy now to think Dean didn't go with him!

I can't wait to read more!
darkgirl3 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
I loved it, and i have seen once before, however so far I love this one so much better. :) Keep up the great work and I can't wait to see John's reaction and what they find. Also I can't wait to see what Dean does for a living :)
Star Mage1 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Sam encouraging Dean and revealing all his strong points was just perfect. I can’t wait to see what Dean ends up doing and how life will turn out for the boys. The way you had Sam convince Dean to come with him seemed just right.
cuddygirl18 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
it is a quite good story! please continue.
LivingForTv chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Hey there! This is really good! It's been some time since I read something of yours and once again the complexity and precision of your language hits me. I like it. A LOT! I am really pleased to read this. Both Dean and Sam got to say so many good things. And Dean chose Sam and a safe life. Love it, and you. Keep it up!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Great job Midnite! I love it, very good and that's saying something, as I tend to be very picky about my AU stories. I'm really excited to see where this is heading!

Sarah