Reviews for Abhoration and the Alternative
Senza Nome chapter 9 . 1/24
Had fun reading this and well, thank you for sharing with us. Excellent job although chapter 9 is not really needed. Epilogue added nothing to the story for me except putting Sith spy Mara Jade in a good light, which is strange because everyone knows she stood up for Palpatine.
jedilittlebee chapter 9 . 9/29/2013
I always wanted more Luke in the entech machines and you delivered : p. This fic has always been one of my personal All Time favorites! I think it was better than the Truce book!
Atlasina7 chapter 9 . 3/14/2010
Absolutely loved this story, though I was a little confused about what was going on with the epilogue-maybe it's something I'm not up on as I stopped ready the profic long, long ago. I love your stuff. Keep up the good work.
LASOS chapter 9 . 4/8/2009
Yeah, yeah, I'm eight years too late on getting around to this, but...

This story is fantastic. You conceived a twisted, suspenseful, and intriguing plot and I believe stayed very true to the characters. I know very little about the EU and absolutely nothing about Bakura, but I reading this makes me want to order the book and do a little research. Definitely a new favorite. Great job!
goof chapter 9 . 5/31/2006
This story is great! How can you even think of saying, "This is not well written - only leaving it here for posterity!" I can honestly say this is one of the best SW fics I've ever read! I was captivated from the first part. Great job!
stocktonwood chapter 9 . 11/3/2005
one of the best star wars fics i've ever read. great job.
BalrogsBreath chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
This is one of my all time favorite fanfics. Not just in Starwars, but out of all of them! It is not only well writen but it is long, something many well writen stories lack. You also are very good at keeping on task. Your story doesn't rotate and twist, you obviously knew exaclty where you were headed and went there wonderfully.

Thank you for adding this beautiful work into the fanficion world,

The Balrog, commonly known as Oro
k00lgirl1808 chapter 9 . 1/3/2004
Veyr good
I am reading the black fleet crisses right now and it seems very good but i did not know this was going to contain spolers for the seires as i am wating for amizon to delver the last two books
ANy this was like a whole novel and it was very well done.
Namesake chapter 9 . 10/10/2003
This is sthe best story ever!

I loved it mucho much.

Is the end near the Yuzhaan Vong start up?
Tarado chapter 9 . 12/12/2002
Can I just tell you that I have read and reread this story and honestly consider it to be the best fanfic I have ever seen. Fabulous work! Please, please write some more stories...your fans are waiting. :D
phoenix-82usa chapter 9 . 2/27/2002
Very interesting story! And one of the longest I've ever read! _ Thanks!
Cold-Fire zorra chapter 1 . 9/17/2001
I love this story. Your so good at writing!
Jen S chapter 9 . 8/29/2001
Ok, it took me many many hits but I finished it, and I have to say, this is an amazing fic. I always enjoy your stories, you are a great writer, and this is just one more you've posted for me to love! I almost don't even consider this fanfiction, it's practically a Star Wars novel; it's certainly just as well-written as those I've read! I really love it. Oh, and a quick P.S.- If you ever need a beta, don't hesisate to drop me an e-mail. I am American but I promise to leave your S's and U's alone :)
tygrestick chapter 9 . 7/16/2001
Erm, how does "wow" sound? LoL, this was great! Maybe I'm slow.. but I didn't really get the end. Erp. Well. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2001
Awesome awesome awesome awesome! It was great that you had the lil epilogue in there too! The only negative thing I have to say is about some of the spelling...I know you prob don't wanna hear about it but I'm someone who gets annoyed by lil things...Such as you switched around "quite" and "quiet"...Quietsoft...And also "loose" is like uh... "let the fox loose form the trap" and "lose" is "I don't want to lose you..." Okay now I feel bad for saying that stuff...aw..

Stupendous story! Magnificent masterpiece!