Reviews for Abhoration and the Alternative
Stonehenge chapter 9 . 5/15/2001
Don't know if you're still reading this... But I loved it!
n chapter 9 . 5/12/2001
good job, would have luved a little more Luke and Mara.
Gauriel chapter 9 . 4/5/2001
Wow. Absolutely stunning material. I love the way you manage to stick to your main plot, but at the same time give all the little details that bring out the characterizations in true SW three dimensional form. Definitely not an easy feat, and a rarity among fanfic writers. I think all of us readers should be extremely appreciative you decided to post it here and not submit it to the publishers! An extraordinarily emotional ride. I'm considering this story part of the "official" timeline within my collection of the actual published SW books. Needless to say, I can't wait for you next story!
Crystal29 chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
Ellie chapter 8 . 4/2/2001
Fantastic!

I just finished the entire story in one hit and it is absolutely fantastic! I loved it. You have an amazing ability to write, I got so involved in the story I couldn't wait to read what would happen next. I'd love to see a sequel or more stories following the same path. Congratulations of a wonderful story.

Ellie
LukeSkywalkerJM i just don't want to make the effort chapter 1 . 3/25/2001
wow, i really like this. But you were really mean to me. Geez...
meere chapter 9 . 3/25/2001
Wonderful, but I'm exhausted! Write more!
Lady Callie chapter 2 . 3/21/2001
Now I'm putting this on my favorites list! -LadyCallie
Lady Callie chapter 9 . 3/21/2001
You fixed it! Yea! Thank you so much! I love this story! -LadyCallie
Seth chapter 9 . 3/17/2001
Wow, amazing story. Well written, I really like the style. The equal or better than most of the official novels I've read. You've kept the characters in character and added carefully. Most importantly, it was a lot of fun to read. Thanks for writing!
Kel chapter 9 . 3/16/2001
Wow! I don't even know what to say except great story. I have to put this one up there as one of the best works of Star Wars fanfiction I have ever read. Sequel please.
NatalieJ214 chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
Wow! This is one of the best Star Wars stories I have ever read. I really hope you'll write a sequel. :)

Excellent!
pam chapter 9 . 3/15/2001
very nicely done. great story, interesting reading. i would have paid money to buy it. thank you
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 2/24/2001
I don't know if you'll even get this review. But I'm just making sure that you know about the new chaptering system. Please post your story in this new format. I would hate to see a wonderful story like this be erased. -LadyCallie
Lady Callie chapter 1 . 2/10/2001
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! I thought that this was an AMAZING story! I would love to see another port of it! Please write more!
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »