Reviews for House Arrest
UgunsGreka Fans chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
A part of me, a large one for that matter, is rather disagreeing with the fact that Mikey would be the first to go. My reason? Let's look at another character that: wears orange, can be annoying, pulls pranks, and isn't the brightest: Naruto. He, not being even a gennin, was able to pull pranks and not get caught by chuunins, jounnins and ANBU. Now, if the two are similar by what I stated, chances are Mikey would go 2nd or 3rd, depending whose left.
Winnychan chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
"Oh," the younger turtle huffed. "And I suppose Fearless, Grumpy, and Doc here would last so much longer!"

Wahaha... and I love that Leo wants to watch The Notebook.

XOXO

Winny
hellscream89 chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Whats with the soap-a-thon? This is so AWSOME LOL! Please post the next chapter up soon.
Scribe of Turesa chapter 1 . 9/28/2009
I do have to say this was funny...good work.

-Lon

Stand in the gap, walk the fire, hold your own.
shadewatcher chapter 1 . 9/2/2009
arrg! this soo should have been a two-shot. no fair cutting it off. :P Still loved it though. lol too cute. *sigh* those really are the things that older sisters think about their younger siblings. lol XD
yaoigirl22 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Why didn't I find this earlier! it's to funny! I couldn't stop laughing, though I would have to disagree with April on one thing. I don't think Mikey would die first, all the pranks he pulls and gets away with not to mention the why he has his brothers wrapped around his litte green finger.

I'd say he would at least last a week before he six feet under, twelve if you let Raph do it. XD

Anyway loved it!
zenonaa chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I loved this. It's hilarious. I hope April doesn't give them any ideas... XD
FantasyWorldMiny chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
XD

You captured the characters so well "Always thinkin'. Well... not really. But there's a first time for everything." I loved that. Perfect Raph quote.

And your explanation of who would die in what order and why was just... so true. XD I could see it happening exactly like that.

As for what they did when Splinter wanted to watch his stories... I'm almost afraid to ask. lol
Mikell chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Hahahahah. Mikey will last 11 minutes. That's great.

I think my favorite part of the entire fic is:

“How come I didn’t get three different scenarios!” Mikey exclaimed.

“Cause you were dead in the first eleven minutes.”

Either that, or:

“Sometimes I get bored downstairs,” the red head stated. “My mind wanders. You should see the stuff I think about when you guys are here.”

“You mean what we’d be like if we were girls?”asked Donnie, knowingly.

“How’d you know?”

“You two are weird,” Raph muttered.

ROFLOL

Love it. And can't wait to see the rest of Just the Facts, to see how this month-long grounding came about.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
ChibiLover123 chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
...I can't wait for more! ...Wait, there IS more! I'M ON IT!
HeiressOfSoup chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Poor Mikey, I think he could last more than 11 min, maybe 15min, lolXD And I love how all of them want to know how and when they will die, lolXD
Rhoda J chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
My, my, my this looks familiar...

Awesome work. Reading House Arrest never gets old.

I wonder what is going to happen next...

Rhoda